No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
Today we decided to walk north down the Las Vegas strip. We headed to the Venetian to go on a gondola ride but this was closed as well. We are not having too much luck with things being open but I did get meet Bruce Willis after Dad told me who he was. We then walked to the Nike shop again. After more shopping we headed back to the room and mum went for ...
... to be very patient over here as there are queues for everything and anything and things don't happen quickly - soooo slow) to check in and once we did - found out that there was no laundry here. Bit of an emergency, as no girl holders left!!!! So we unpacked and headed out to a local laundromat. Saw some different local people, went to a local cafe/diner while we waited and had the best burger we've ...
... s from there.
I was pretty tired, so I went back to Harrah’s and played some more video poker until it was time to leave. No big jackpots this time.
Then I drove over to The Hofbrauhaus for dinner. I know, you’re probably wondering why I didn’t go to In-N-Out burger. But I think I’d eaten enough hamburgers in the past week to last me the next year. And German food sounded really good. So I went ...
... than anything so far. We walked in late and an old 30's style lounge band was playing under the enormous chandelier. We stayed for a while to check it out. The only thing that keeps us moving on is the heavy smoke in the air at all these casinos. It's legal to smoke inside here, and cigars seem to have made a big comeback, so it's quite lethal for your health. Pretty much anything goes in Vegas, you can drink on the street and everybody wanders around with ...
... sunset. It was really magical. I am in the room now trying to not eat m&m's and watching some tv- bout to pour a bath. Aaron is gambling and hopefully winning me my millions. Oh speak of the devil- he has just walked in and he won some money. Good. That should pay for dinner! We are off to Gordon Ramsey Steak at the Paris Resort and Casino tonight. Something we have both been looking forward to for a very long time. Review to ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Motel Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place