No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... be and their voices in real life astounded me. Marie can still hit high notes that much younger women can only dream of and the energy they both show on stage is contagious. It was a highly entertaining show and I am so glad I saw it.
I headed back to the hotel to discover Laetisha was still at Circus Circus with Grant, Kat and Ava. I had to play bad cop and order them home when midnight passed as we have another early start tomorrow for the Grand ...
... Las Vegas only takes about 1 percent. They have to provide other sources of power otherwise they would consume the whole lot.
The Hoover Dam bypass bridge now takes thru traffic off the dam wall linking Nevada and Arizona across Black Canyon. It is the highest and longest arched concrete bridge in America. The bus trip took us across the bridge for a grand view of the dam wall just upstream. It's a toss up as ...
... just leaves you in awe...it is magnificent and huge. We got back to hotel about 9.30am....Alister and I decided to have a nap before exploring the town. Vegas is amazing..so many types of hotels, casinos and restaurants. At 2.00pm we got picked up by another limo and the six of us headed to the wedding chapel to be married by Elvis. It was very funny. Very young Elvis...but he was ...
... which smelt amazing. We stopped for frozen yogurt and Harrison had a giant chocolate fro yo, which he drank walking round for the next hour. Following this break we headed to my favourite shop, M & Ms world. We had a quick look round and watched the 3d movie, which was updated from last time. We then popped into the coca cola store (my diet in two shops,) where we met a very friendly polar bear. Me and Harrison posed for some photos and I felt a heavy whack ...
... impressed actually. After a little while the pool closed and we grabbed our stuff and headed inside.
Once back in the hotel we then decided that we would finally hit the tables that night and decided the Stratosphere looked good to bet in. It also gave us a chance to walk up the other side of the strip we hadn’t seen yet. We decided to pop into the Mirage hotel en route and look around. We had just missed the Volcano outside go ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Motel Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place