Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... together each year, people who were attending for the first time, others who have attended many programs. Each person was a delight and I am grateful to have had such wonderful companions for the week. I really do hope our paths cross again.
Now I can begin looking through the catalog and picking out my next Road Scholar adventure. There is a Frank Lloyd Wright program in Pennsylvania I have been wanting to attend. See you ...
Urgh. Hangovers do not get easier as you get older, they are also not aided by height. Last night Dan and I really let our hair down, started out night with Walmart's finest bottle of fizzy wine, each; of which we drank directly out of ye bottle. After which we stormed the casino with bubble fuelled confidence and sat down at a black jack table. Very quickly the table filled around us and everyone sat in surly silence whilst the betting commenced. I asked Dan why no one spoke and he ...
... acting skills for that are great! The 3 blokes behind me are in stitches by now rolling on the floor, her boyfriend drops her hand, the Oz woman is s******ing and me well lets just say I was glad to get off at my floor...something tells me they won't last long but to her credit she was ****** as a **** so she could always plead drunk! As first day in Vegas goes it was pretty interesting...what a crazy place but wait it gets better tomorrow! Watch this space... Mrs.M. ...
... en forladt benzintank - med 5 miles til næste by fik vi lige slæbt os herhen og tankede op - det er det der med at leve livet liiige på kanten. Der fik vi også øjnene op for den smukke udsigt og af støvede grusveje kørte vi ind til den østlige del af Grand Canyon - et af verdenens syv vidundere, som i dette område er ejet af indianerne, der i sin tid beboede stedet. For en mindre formue ...
... for a lifetime! I just hope our blog does this great American roadie justice! We've been chilling out at our friends, Neil and Ariel's, home in San Diego for the past couple of days and have literally been vegging out! We're off to San Francisco for three nights from tomorrow and then will be heading to Napa Valley (wine region) for two nights after that, before taking 2 nights to drive back down along the West coast to San Diego...so await our next blog upon our ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Motel Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $79
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $50
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $29
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $55
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $80
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $25
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $35
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $65
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $42
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $29
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $30
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $200
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $94
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $102
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Großartiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $159
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $119
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotel
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotel
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing