Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest
Travel Blogs from Waco
... 2 litres of water I had refrigerated overnight. I cannot stress enough the importance of staying hydrated. In 100+ degree heat I stop every 30 minutes to guzzle water. My T-Shirt is literally soaking wet by the end of the day so I know I am losing fluid as fast as I put it in.
So, up and packed and on the road by 1100 I follow a diagonal hwy who's number escapes me until I hit Interstate 20. As much as I hate the Interstate (any of them) ...
... at 3 different gas stations to fill up the truck.
I spent an amazing 2 weeks at the Corp of Engineers Campgrounds, and had a wonderful time visiting with family & friends.
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
We had a noon flight so plenty of time to get our things together before the cab took us to the airport. Our driver was originally from Tonga and he told us he loves Reno. On the way to the airport, Brynn asked if we can stay living in Reno "until we move" and mentioned she wanted to stay for the snow. We were able to get our seats moved so we were all together on the plane. The girls did really well, sharing snacks, doing ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco