Rock Springs Holiday Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Shuttle bus service
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Room service
Photos of Rock Springs Holiday Inn
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Rock Springs Holiday Inn
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
... We drove past snow covered cattle and into what looked like white abyss' s most of the time as the snow had started falling thickly again. We found the general merchandise store that had the famed ice cream and made our way inside. It certainly was small ( total population of farson is 330) We chose our one scoop ice cream ( I wanted 2 but the girl more pr less would let me she said 1 is heaps) I felt really shut down and annoyed, she has no idea how much ...
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
... Back on the road to Rock Springs. More high desert landscape spotted with natural gas wells. Semi trucks out number the cars 2 to 1. Speed limit has been 75 most of the way but an hour outside of Rock Springs it bumped up to 80 MPH! There have been blowing snow fences along the highway the whole way. That tells you it is snowy and windy here in the winter. Glad we are here during summer. We arrived into Rock Springs and grabbed ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
... against windows and Bessy rocking so badly from side to side, we are lucky to not have flipped over. We hope the craze doesn't catch on. Just know it started here with 2 crazy Aussies looking for a nice quite place to sleep. For the record - no other RV's were in the campsite and all the huge 4WD drivers stared as we went past. One thing I have seen everywhere up here is beaver dams. It is one of the top animals I want to see in North America. They ...