Rock Springs Holiday Inn
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Rock Springs Holiday Inn
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
I arrived in Rock Springs looking or something interesting to eat. I went down to the local market and someone said that theyd give me a whole entire fish if i could beat them at rock paper scissors. i accepted the challenge and beat them best 2 out of 3. i stayed at Rock Springs KOA
- Babysitting my cousins was tiring and exhausting but it was fun and I got some cash
- I'm now heading to Cheyenne, Wyoming
- I had to stop in Rock springs at 11:00 after three hours of driving and 187 miles to get gas at Arco
- Gas cost me $34.85
- I bought new pre-made sandwiches for $13.72....the previous ones went old
- I ate some food and was back on the road to get to my next ...
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
... so the streets were closed and food vendors were just closing up their booths. We walked around to stretch our legs a little. One booth that was still open was applying Henna temporary tattoos, something Taylor has wanted to experience for some time. She selected a design and had it applied. We asked the tattoo lady how long it would take to dry and she responded "oh, not long. just till it dries." That wasn't very helpful. ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.