No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Shuttle bus service
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Room service
- Swimming pool
Photos of Clarion Inn
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Clarion Inn Pocatello
Travel Blogs from Pocatello
After two weeks in Wyoming, on Wednesday, September 10th, we headed down the road into Idaho. We'd decided to stay in a motel for the night (hot water! showers! a bed! a bathroom!) so we stopped off in Jackson, Wyoming for breakfast in the very cool Cowboy Coffee, got wifi and booked a motel room in Pocatello. We found a great website called …
- Took a whole day to travel to Lava Hot Springs.
- Eight hour drive over 564 miles.
- Stopped a couple of times along the way to fill the tank up.
- Arrived at Lava Hot Springs KOA in the late evening. ...
- Woke up at 10 and got Starbucks-10$
- Then left to Blackfoot at 11
- Arrived at Blackfoot and had lunch at taco bell-8$
- Went and stayed the rest of the night at our hotel Super 8- 51$
- Ate dinner at the hotel, and after enjoyed a nice shower after a long day
- Next stop tomorrow is Yellowstone, ...
... had a unique decor and friendly staff and quick service! What more can one want?
They are located on Yellowstone Ave in Chubbuck, ID, right on the the city limits next to Pocotello in the Mall District. Both I-15 and I-86 are just a couple of blocks away.
Thank you God for blessing our trip with amazing scenery today and giving us a great meal with a waitress who was very friendly. Bless her for the good service and conversation ...
Went thirty miles SW of Missoula to Lolo Pass which is on Continental Divide on the Idaho and Montana border in the Bitterroot Range. Lewis and Clark struggled to get thru this pass in September 1805 due to early and very heavy snow. When they made it they were in prairie of Idaho and went onto Columbia River basin and the Pacific. They came back thru the pass in June 1806 ...