Holiday Inn Grand Island-Midtown
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Grand Island-Midtown
Travel Blogs from Grand Island
... family and friends during this time; I know I've been neglecting most of you for too long. Please hold me accountable.
7. I also wish to explore the Tri-State area around FM. I've come to realize that I've never approached Iowa the same way as I am the rest of the country - and I can't help but wonder what I'm missing. Ideas are welcomed here too.
8. We all know that if I were a Muppet, I'd be Fozzie Bear.
Today started like several of the last few days as our main goal is to get home in one piece. The Cheyenne KOA was full of all kinds of RV's. We were sandwiched between to big coaches. One Tiffin Allegro Bus and a Winnebago Tour, Both were tag axle. No problem, our little gas coach looked right at home. The Rose among the. . . .
We pulled out at 7:07 am mountain time and headed East ...
... in a swing, watching the fireflies rise from the grass, and enjoying the cool evening. The air was so fresh---I told Larry it was because all that corn was busy exhaling! As I looked at the surrounding corn fields, I expected Shoeless Joe Jackson to come walking toward us, just like in "Field of Dreams."
This was an unexpectedly pleasant overnight stop. Not sure what we will find tomorrow in the little town of Valentine, ...
- Took 3 and a half hours to get here.
- Parked and took a nice walk around part of the lake.
- Ate some beef jerky
- Watched the cranes hunt
- Saw them get fish and swallow them whole.
- after an hour we had had enough and decided to get back on the road.
... my app says about 25 mph but it is gusting higher and it moves the motorhome and the semi's around. I guess the only good thing is it was a tail wind so maybe we had good mileage. Everything is hazy looking especially after being use to seeing the beautiful blue sky in Wyoming but the landscape is green with more trees appearing probably because of all the water.
We kept seeing these nice ...