Holiday Inn Lubbock Park Plaza
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Lubbock Park Plaza
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
... her around the house. Thanks so much auntie!
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... including outside the Coliseum in Rome, in Moscow's Red Square, Buckingham Palace, at the White House, a free show in Mexico to over 400,000 people, and even broadcast live into Space! Featuring Paul's band of the last 10+ years--Paul "Wix" Wickens (keyboards), Brian Ray (bass/guitar), Rusty Anderson (guitar) and Abe Laboriel Jr (drums)--the show never disappoints.
The tour also uses state of the art technology and ...
Day started at 0430, not out of necessity, but anticipation. Dishes washed and put away, showered and dressed, sitting on front porch awaiting our ride to Lubbock. Mr. And Mrs. B arrive in a luxury SUV to ferry us in style. Lunch, of course, at Cracker Barrel, where we consumed our last green chili for the next month. Arrived at the airport well ahead of time only ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...