Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Denton University Area
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Room service
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Denton University Area
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Denton University Area
Travel Blogs from Denton
Just a week away before outer pilgrimage to Italy. We are kind of ready and kind of not. big questions: Right clothes? Too many clothes? Best walking shoes? to do: reservations to see St. Peter's tomb and the Borhese ...
... after that when arrival forms for Miami were distributed, she tucked them in her Haitian passport, tapped my on the shoulder and made a writing gesture. She wanted me to fill out her forms. I guess she could understand enough French to get something from the Psalms but didn’t feel able to fill out an arrival form. I saw in her passport her first name was Chery. I asked her a few simple questions in French to be able complete the form and she understood with some ...
- Finally in Texas
- When I first got here I met up with some of my friends who live in the area, Lilian, Ashton, and Pearl
- We went to a local burger place called Whataburger for lunch
- It was so good!
- After ...
- On the Morning of September 23 Bailey and I went to the Gas Station filled up our tank, bought ice, seeds, snacks, water, meat and bread.
- We traveled 253 miles to Gainesville, Texas, Filled up
- Gainesville, Texas traveled 137 miles to Oklahoma City, Ok, filled up
- We ate the assorted lunch meats and snacks for lunch and dinner for the ...
... and found one named Lance. My granddaughter kept going back to Lance "I like Lance" she said several times. My granddaughter decided to leave a trinket shed just purchased at his headstone, poking it into the ground. She also had picked some wildflowers to leave on her Great, Great grandmothers grave.
I also knew that there was a baby Robert who died only a few months after my great-grandmother, but, we could not find his grave.
We returned ...