Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Trinidad
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Business Services
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Trinidad
Travel Blogs from Trinidad
We got to celebrate the kids first halloween in this beautiful town. We spent the day just walking around the town and it was like something out of the gilmore girls. The fall season made all the trees different shades of yellow and orange which worked well with the halloween decorations that lined the streets. From 2:30 -5:30 the main streets …
Driving back through new mexico to get to colorado the scenery changes almost instantly from vast flat lands then suddenly you can see snow capped mountains. And boom next minute you are driving through mountains that are covered in trees and make you feel comfortable and like you could just curl up in front of a fire with hot chocolate in your …
- Ms. Ossola is going to take us around town for some cool site seeing!
- Ate homemade Indian tacos and toured at the Bloom Mansion.
- Visited the Santa Fe Trail museum and across the street, the Baca House Museum.
- Also visited a former mining camp from 1907-1956 Morley ...
- Woke up early this morning at went to the Stonewall cabins.
- Everything was provided for us here.
- We cleaned cabins for the next four days.
- During the process, had a lot of fun.
- Got to ride horses as well as clean some stables
- We earned $150 per ...
The state capital is Denver
Two important cites are Trinidad, Denver
The year of statehood is 1876
The state motto is Nil Sine Numine= Nothing Without Providence
The state flower is Rocky Mountain Columbine
The state bird ...