Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Trinidad
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Trinidad
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Trinidad
Travel Blogs from Trinidad
We got to celebrate the kids first halloween in this beautiful town. We spent the day just walking around the town and it was like something out of the gilmore girls. The fall season made all the trees different shades of yellow and orange which worked well with the halloween decorations that lined the streets. From 2:30 -5:30 the main streets …
Driving back through new mexico to get to colorado the scenery changes almost instantly from vast flat lands then suddenly you can see snow capped mountains. And boom next minute you are driving through mountains that are covered in trees and make you feel comfortable and like you could just curl up in front of a fire with hot chocolate in your …
- Ms. Ossola is going to take us around town for some cool site seeing!
- Ate homemade Indian tacos and toured at the Bloom Mansion.
- Visited the Santa Fe Trail museum and across the street, the Baca House Museum.
- Also visited a former mining camp from 1907-1956 Morley ...
- Today I'm really happy because I'm headed to Texas!
- I got gas this morning after stopping for coffee and filled up my tank
- The bathrooms were actually pretty clean
- Now I have my road trip CD playing and I'm pumped to go to one of my favorite states
<ul><li> I had breakfast at the hotel but when I was trying to leave the engine popped and a huge cloud of smoke came out. I called AAA but I had no more miles of road side assistance and if I were just to straight pay them to come get me it would be very expensive. So instead i called Ms. Ossala and she was kind enough to let me use her miles ...