Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Trinidad
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Trinidad
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Trinidad
Travel Blogs from Trinidad
We got to celebrate the kids first halloween in this beautiful town. We spent the day just walking around the town and it was like something out of the gilmore girls. The fall season made all the trees different shades of yellow and orange which worked well with the halloween decorations that lined the streets. From 2:30 -5:30 the main streets …
Driving back through new mexico to get to colorado the scenery changes almost instantly from vast flat lands then suddenly you can see snow capped mountains. And boom next minute you are driving through mountains that are covered in trees and make you feel comfortable and like you could just curl up in front of a fire with hot chocolate in your …
- Ms. Ossola is going to take us around town for some cool site seeing!
- Ate homemade Indian tacos and toured at the Bloom Mansion.
- Visited the Santa Fe Trail museum and across the street, the Baca House Museum.
- Also visited a former mining camp from 1907-1956 Morley ...
- Today I'm really happy because I'm headed to Texas!
- I got gas this morning after stopping for coffee and filled up my tank
- The bathrooms were actually pretty clean
- Now I have my road trip CD playing and I'm pumped to go to one of my favorite states
... had enough to bring me and the camper to her cabins in Trinidad.</li><li>There I worked for 4 days for $150 a day.</li><li>I rested one day.</li><li>The last day we went to go see historical cites. </li><li>She gave me ice when I left and i got to refill my gallon water bottles in the ...