Peninsula Plaza Hotel & Conference Center
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Room service
- Business Services
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Peninsula Plaza Hotel & Conference Center Hampton
Travel Blogs from Hampton
- Spent the day walking around Colonial Williamsburg and hanging out in a couple of local coffee shops.... great vibe here!
- Crossed the Chesapeake "River Tunnel" on the way to Maryland. It's a consecutive series of 3 bridges & 2 tunnels back-to-back that spans over 20 miles from Virginia to Maryland - very cool drive (see pictures).
- Stayed in Salsbury MD tonight to be ready for tomorrow's drive. ...
Big travel day today (almost too much), but saw a lot too!
- After seeing an awesome sunrise over Savannah, I headed north.
- It struck me how relatively barron this country is from Georgia to East NH to southeast Virginia. Not much but lots of farm land and just open land.
- Made it to the Outer Banks of NC mid-afternoon, and traveled about 100 miles of those. This reminded very much of the NJ Shore; ...
Less-than-perfect credit? Feeling overwhelmed by high-interest financial balances? Our organization gives reports and information about people that require debt relief information. We Are Your Source for Information on Student ...
... and toy stores. Some of the kids were really getting into the spirit of Colonial Williamsburg and had dressed in costume for the day. The girls had long flowery dressed and frilly bonnets, while the boys sported thee cornered hats and vests. The sneakers that some of the girls were wearing looked quite incongruous with their long dresses and aprons, while the brightly coloured plastic toys poking from the boys pockets made Beth and I smile. It was ...
I am still getting used to the time zone changes. My Grandson, Justin, and I managed to get in 18 holes of golf before the rain set in for the day. Actually, I played 9 and Justin played 18.
PIzza Dinner with the family and the preparation for tomorrow's graduation has begun. Pictures are coming. ...