Holiday Inn Express in Wilkesboro
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express in Wilkesboro
Travel Blogs from Wilkesboro
... and danger, house-raising and romance, the ties that bind the Stuart family and the small pioneer community grow. Despite his conflicted feelings of loyalty to the Crown, Dr. Stuart finds himself a respected leader in this hidden mountain community.Daniel Boone steps in and out of the story as character and character/narrator, helping guide Dr. Stuart’s transformation into a free thinker and bona fide mountain man.The doctor’s aid ...
- It is amazing that this town has a 4th of July parade every year with the most simple of floats and entries and the whole town turns out and appreciates it as much as a Macy's parade. You can certainly feel the American pride and patriotism in this town.
- After the parade free watermelon and cake (made by the local bakery) are served on the lawn of the Jones ...
- Met a friend from Cradock High, George Weaver, that lives about 2 hours from Boone, NC. We met half way in Wilkesboro, NC for lunch. Such a delight to see a friendly face from the past.
- The drive from Boone to Wilkesboro was incredibly beautiful on Hwy 421.
- Please excuse the pictures which were taken with one hand while I drove with the other in the ...
- The Green Park Inn, Built in 1882, grand hotel reminds me of the once fabulous Biltmore.
- A different local group or musician plays on the porch each week. The group today is called Handlebar Betty. They sound like a mix of Bluegrass and Mountain ...
... 5 p.m. to find a spot on the lawn.