Holiday Inn Express in Wilkesboro
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Non-smoking hotel
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Conference facilities
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express in Wilkesboro
Travel Blogs from Wilkesboro
... will do us. Nice little place too. We were sitting there at the bar after our bar meal, and noticed that it was their local darts night. A few of the players were enjoying a beer as well as playing their games. However, I picked up that most were drinking ice water. Local sportsman seem to take their "sport" way too seriously some times. Some of the others who were actually buying drinks were drinking the house special beer as well. ...
... married to Jennifer Cockman. They are the proud parents of Arwen Grace Evenstar and Lorien Noel Daystar.
Kevin Eller has been playing banjo since he was a teenager. Born and raised just down the road from Acoustic Music Legend, ...
... time being.Dr. Stuart must eventually choose between his love for his son and his loyalty to England. Ultimately, Stuart joins his now-grown son Jack and his neighbors as they march with the Overmountain Men on the long trek to King’s Mountain. There they fight the ultimate battle in the War for Independence, to keep British Major Patrick Ferguson from keeping his promise to “…march this army over the mountains, hang ...
- It is amazing that this town has a 4th of July parade every year with the most simple of floats and entries and the whole town turns out and appreciates it as much as a Macy's parade. You can certainly feel the American pride and patriotism in this town.
- After the parade free watermelon and cake (made by the local bakery) are served on the lawn of the Jones ...
- Met a friend from Cradock High, George Weaver, that lives about 2 hours from Boone, NC. We met half way in Wilkesboro, NC for lunch. Such a delight to see a friendly face from the past.
- The drive from Boone to Wilkesboro was incredibly beautiful on Hwy 421.
- Please excuse the pictures which were taken with one hand while I drove with the other in the ...