Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weatherford
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weatherford
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weatherford
Travel Blogs from Weatherford
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
... s ring clown in the character of J.P. Ballyhoo, while also having a chance to clown with both Cristian and Aaron throughout the nine days.
As the week progressed, we saw varying crowd sizes. We’ve never played here before (or at least it’s been a long while) and that worked both in our favor and against it. Since the city of Fort Worth hasn’t had a tent circus featuring exotic animals recently that was a way to set ourselves apart from other ...
- the morning of September 20th Bailey and I gassed up the van and made our way to Fort Worth,Texas.
- First we traveled 224 miles from Lubbock to Eastland, Texas, after we filled up our tank there we traveled the rest of the 95 miles to Fort Worth.
- This campus was extra exciting because Bailey's brother Parker attends the University.
- We got there around Lunch time, Since it was a Saturday we went down to ...
... establishment has smoking and it is smokey - I have the right to drink else where - which is exactly what I'm doing right now - I'll be back when I hit the next pub to see they are any better smoke wise -cough -cough! (Time passes) ............... Ok back - I had to walk all of 300 ft to find Rick O'Shea's. pub.. Much less smokey and decided to order a pizza from Perrotti's a local pizza place recommended by the bar tender since they don't have FOOD!!!! Once again a ...