Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jasper
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Business Services
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jasper
Travel Blogs from Jasper
- This week after working for Mr. Gerringer I made $320!
- Even though I saved up for a while before this trip I really needed more spending money
- Now I am headed to Waco, Texas so I can visit Baylor
- My tank is full and so is my tummy, I'm ready to ...
- For the next five days I am going to be working for Mr. Gerringer
- I'll be working on his farm everyday for $8 an hour
- He is even letting me stay with him for free!
- This week I will be bailing hay, hoeing corn, and cleaning out chicken coops
- Although it will be hard work, I am grateful for the opportunity
- The money I make this week is going towards paying for this ...
We leWe left this great campground at McKinney Falls, pretty early, for us, anyway. I fueled up and found a reasonable price of $3.11 a gallon. Not a bad price for the area.
It was a very pleasant trip of about 220 miles to Lake Livingston State Park, north of Houston. Lots of folks still here, due to the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday tomorrow. The lake looks to be about the size of Flathead Lake or so. Lots of boat places and such. I'm sure that ...
... beautiful weather and when rain does catch us they have been mild and welcome!
... from Thornton Wilder..
"The test of an adventure is that when you're in the middle of it, you say to yourself, 'Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home.' And the sign that something's wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure."
Take Care, Do Good Work,
... road shoulder. I have to think that the border is simply ignored whereas the TEXAN body roads are well cared for. Jasper has a nice econo motel nextdoor to a Walmart. I drank a quart of half and half( a trick learned in Japan) and a half gallon of pulpy OJ in order to maximize my sustenance intake. I am dosing on cold and flu medicine regularly at this point in tea form and pill form to ward off, worse than I already have, ...