Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jasper
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Business Services
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jasper
Travel Blogs from Jasper
- This week after working for Mr. Gerringer I made $320!
- Even though I saved up for a while before this trip I really needed more spending money
- Now I am headed to Waco, Texas so I can visit Baylor
- My tank is full and so is my tummy, I'm ready to ...
- For the next five days I am going to be working for Mr. Gerringer
- I'll be working on his farm everyday for $8 an hour
- He is even letting me stay with him for free!
- This week I will be bailing hay, hoeing corn, and cleaning out chicken coops
- Although it will be hard work, I am grateful for the opportunity
- The money I make this week is going towards paying for this ...
We leWe left this great campground at McKinney Falls, pretty early, for us, anyway. I fueled up and found a reasonable price of $3.11 a gallon. Not a bad price for the area.
It was a very pleasant trip of about 220 miles to Lake Livingston State Park, north of Houston. Lots of folks still here, due to the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday tomorrow. The lake looks to be about the size of Flathead Lake or so. Lots of boat places and such. I'm sure that ...
... beautiful weather and when rain does catch us they have been mild and welcome!
... from Thornton Wilder..
"The test of an adventure is that when you're in the middle of it, you say to yourself, 'Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home.' And the sign that something's wrong with you is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure."
Take Care, Do Good Work,
... up on the news and showered night and morning in Jasper. The motel was $50 flat, and humble. Woke up at 7AM again, and was out before 9 after quick continental breakfast of cold cereal and coffee. I should add that I wasted most of a pound of popcorn shrimp purchased, because its alot more than it sound slike and fried. The pound of cheese I am takin with me, thank god for fridge like outdoor temps to keep food from spoiling! carry ...