Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Byram
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Byram New Byram
Travel Blogs from New Byram
Downtown Jackson is a little scary. After our navigator could not find our hotel address a friendly emergency nurse at the medical centre we found was more than happy to walk outside and show me the back way along a gravel path - a few turns left and right and our hotel alongside the highway service road appeared. Good timing as Nicole was about to point our car in the direction of the highway and keep going!
Yesterday while we were out for dinner with a group of our truly lovely new found friends, we discovered the trunk of the trike extremely difficult to open. Actually, impossible! Having experienced this wee hiccup previously with themTrike back home, we decided it best to have it seen to before we left. Just a quick job, right? Then we can be on our way and hit the Natchez Trace. Hah, best laid plans ....! 3.00 pm in the afternoon and we are still sitting in Jackson while the dealer ...
... of sequences. Looked really great old madam sitting there like lady muck on his bike! Dinner again afterwards with the wonderful folk from the central Mississippi Drill Team. They are such a great group to sit and talk to and to be with. So easy going and so hospitable. They are, without doubt, an absolute credit not only to GWRRA but also to the reputation of great southern ...
Jackson (day trip to Meridian)
- 9am start for our day trip to Meridian
- Mississippi Blues Trail Markers:
- Rubin Lacy at Pelahatchie
- Arthur 'Big Boy' Crudup at Forest
- Meridian Rhythm and blues and Soul Music
- Meridian Jimmy Rodgers and the Blues
- Otis Rush at Philadephia
- We have seen a ...
... Photos of old courthouse and museum.
- Drove back to Jackson for Day 2 of music festival
- Big Joe Shelton (harp), Dexter Allen, The Bo-Keys with Don Bryant, Dorothy Moore, and Eddie Cotton (Eddie won the International Blues Challenge in 2015 beating our The Three Kings and Hat Fitz)
- Dawn purchased the Eddie Cotton CD live at the Alamo ...