Holiday Inn Express Suites Lawton Fort Sill
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Lawton
This was our first wildlife refuge and it was very cool, it was like a safari because you drive along the roads and there are Bison, Prairie Dogs, Long-horn Cattle roaming everywhere. We stayed here a total of 3 nights, there were heaps of birds and we even saw our first Coyote. It was close to the city of Lawton to get supply's, we went to IHOP for the first time there and it was so ...
3. Visit to John Lobb Shoes and given a personal tour by Neil McLaran. Then visiting in his after- work pub.
4. Stonehenge and touching a Henge stone at Avebury.
5. Dinner with Cade and Jill at Wolseley's.. it was so surreal to be in London together.
1. Anne Frank's original diary. The realization that she was Grant's ...
... pride. The rest of cubs were waiting in anticipation and so happy and excited jumping all over each other in the reunion.
10. The bush dinners ( and lunches and breakfast). Eating outside under the stars (Southern Cross !) beautiful settings with fires, candles and lanterns. Amazing food and service. Massai natives dancing and jumping with Caroline and Blake. We felt very special and blessed.
After much encouragement from my friends Jane and Elena, I am going to attempt this travel log. I apologize now for the grammar and spelling, but hopefully I can describe the fun adventure we are having and all will be forgiven. We are departing tomorrow for my 50th birthday adventure. I have been telling Rick for the past 5 years that I wanted to go on African Safari for my 50th birthday. I don't think he ever believed me until this February when I began planning. ...
We left Santa Fe before sunset, and you can tell by the photos I've attached that the clouds and windswept, snow covered countryside impressed me! We cruised right on through the Texas panhandle, so I don't have much to say about the lone star state on the way east; it was flat and the roads were straight.
Moving along, we crossed the Oklahoma – Texas state line and headed past many a cotton field before ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
More great choices in Lawton
Search for more deals in Lawton
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations