Holiday Inn Express Suites Lawton Fort Sill
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express Suites Lawton Fort Sill
Travel Blogs from Lawton
Went to OK for my husbands basic training graduation. Small little town. Oklahoma City was near by. We didn't get to explore much because everything was fast pace. It was by far one of the happiest times by far though. Seeing him after a couple months and watching him graduate from basic, starting his career in the US ...
This was our first wildlife refuge and it was very cool, it was like a safari because you drive along the roads and there are Bison, Prairie Dogs, Long-horn Cattle roaming everywhere. We stayed here a total of 3 nights, there were heaps of birds and we even saw our first Coyote. It was close to the city of Lawton to get supply's, we went to IHOP for the first time there and it was so ...
3. Visit to John Lobb Shoes and given a personal tour by Neil McLaran. Then visiting in his after- work pub.
4. Stonehenge and touching a Henge stone at Avebury.
5. Dinner with Cade and Jill at Wolseley's.. it was so surreal to be in London together.
1. Anne Frank's original diary. The realization that she was Grant's ...
... pride. The rest of cubs were waiting in anticipation and so happy and excited jumping all over each other in the reunion.
10. The bush dinners ( and lunches and breakfast). Eating outside under the stars (Southern Cross !) beautiful settings with fires, candles and lanterns. Amazing food and service. Massai natives dancing and jumping with Caroline and Blake. We felt very special and blessed.
After much encouragement from my friends Jane and Elena, I am going to attempt this travel log. I apologize now for the grammar and spelling, but hopefully I can describe the fun adventure we are having and all will be forgiven. We are departing tomorrow for my 50th birthday adventure. I have been telling Rick for the past 5 years that I wanted to go on African Safari for my 50th birthday. I don't think he ever believed me until this February when I began planning. ...