Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jackson - Flowood
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also looked at:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Sleepy Hollow Ranch Bed & Breakfast Larue
Travel Blogs from Flowood
Downtown Jackson is a little scary. After our navigator could not find our hotel address a friendly emergency nurse at the medical centre we found was more than happy to walk outside and show me the back way along a gravel path - a few turns left and right and our hotel alongside the highway service road appeared. Good timing as Nicole was about to point our car in the direction of the highway and keep going!
... mechanic to finish the trunk and they then invited us to join them in the afternoon at Bass Pro, an awesome shop with restaurant and bar attached. Well definitely way too late to get going on the Trace anyway and apart from which, we really enjoy their company.
So after leading us to Bass Pro, which just happened to be directly opposite the lot where they will be practising and, as it so happens, there is a Holiday Inn there as well. So in we check and what do we notice ...
Today we took delivery of our bumblebee. Walking into the dealer, Got Gear Motorsports in Ridgeland, Mississippi, my heart skipped a beat as my eyes fell on this beautiful yellow and black Goldwing Trike sitting there waiting for us. It looked amazing. Bobby Bryant so kindly, and generously, gave of his time again and came to assist us in picking it up and as we walked in, he just stood there, arms folded, with a big smile on his face. It was ...
Jackson (day trip to Meridian)
- 9am start for our day trip to Meridian
- Mississippi Blues Trail Markers:
- Rubin Lacy at Pelahatchie
- Arthur 'Big Boy' Crudup at Forest
- Meridian Rhythm and blues and Soul Music
- Meridian Jimmy Rodgers and the Blues
- Otis Rush at Philadephia
- We have seen a ...
- Slept in
- Breakfast toast with peanut butter and blueberries, strawberries and yogurt
- Bill did washing
- Margie emails
- Neil drove to and walked around Union Station and came home with roast Cajun chicken for sandwiches for lunch
- Watched Rick Stein Taste of Blues (for inspiration, not that we needed ...