Holiday Inn Express Sugar Land
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express Sugar Land
Travel Blogs from Sugar Land
It was double date night - Krista's brother wanted to go to a French restaurant so he could get Foie Gras (which is illegal in california). So, it was off to a French restaurant. Not exactly what I wanted, especially since I was about to spend 2 weeks in France.
Would have rather stayed home and eat the pizza that was ordered.
... businesses up and were rewarded for doing it. Anyone who would like to make money online will need to commit many hours on a daily basis at the very least and much much more sweat equity on the project. Discover wanting to give your very best forget about ray higdon. You've got a possiblity to complete a large amount of money online but you do have to earn it. Creativity Those who maximize money online are those ...
- My friends were kind enough to go with me to the Houston Dynamo soccer game today at their home field, BBVA Compass Stadium.
- Before the game we did our pregame routine and got gas and food before at the local Texaco
- Gas was $36.79, food and water was $11.04, and ice was $7.00
- We sold our custom snapback hats once again an hour ...
- I stayed with my grandparents for 4 nights
- I went fishing with my grandfather and enjoyed spending time with my grandparents
- I helped my Grandpa organize his garage and clean up his gun collection
- I spent $38.02 on gas while staying with my grandparents and they fed ...
... a paper sign saying that they would be opening 2 hours from now at 12. Knowing we likely had a problem fraught drive to our next hotel and not wanting to wait around for 2 hours we decided to give it a miss. We took a few snaps in front of the Shuttle in the parking lot and cruised on out. If we had not been to Kennedy space center a few weeks earlier I think I would have been upset but we took it in stride.
Our supposed 45 minute journey ...