Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank)
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque (I-40 Eubank)
Travel Blogs from Albuquerque
... On Saturday I had not taken my tripod with me and shot everything hand-held. And when I looked at the photographs from Saturday, many of those taken pre-dawn were discards because of the low shutter speed, inducing camera-shake blurring. So on Sunday I lugged my (increasingly heavy) tripod around and got, I think, some better shots because of it. And while I am glad I had it for some of the shots, what I really needed was a tripod caddy, who would lug ...
... was perhaps our worst (of many) experiences with these so called bus lords.
After thirty minutes of waiting in San Bernardino for the next bus to arrive, we stood expectantly, dreaming of neon lights and casinos. I gazed upon the glass doors which were the gateway to our sinful destiny but after three people entered the portal they were closed and the bus departed. The waiting hordes which included Anna and I were thrown into confusion. It seemed illogical that we ...
... Light Club is the room you see on television when the players are coming out onto the field and fans are trying to high-five them.
After the tour, we had to head back to Love Field for our flight home. We had plenty of time to eat lunch at the airport before the flight.
This was a great long weekend trip. It's been too many years since we have been to a Cowboys game. So glad we made the trip.
... 2013 - returned from the Bahamas to Florida, where we left Wabi Sabi -
(2) Summer/Fall 2013 - drove around the Western US for 5 months (Albuquerque to British Columbia and back via California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Montana, Idaho, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico).
(3) Fall 2013 - returned to Florida, sailed Wabi Sabi back to the the Bahamas for the winter (about 5 months)
(4) Spring 2014 - Sailed Wabi Sabi to Maryland, where we ...
... features: a. Rio Grande flows through the heart of the city. b. A string of five dormant volcanoes along the city's western edge. c. The massive Sandia Mountains that form the ct.'s eastern boarder.
5. There are 300 species of resident and migratory birds in the bisque along the Rio Grande.
6. The sun shines here 310 days a year.
7. There are 22 Native American Tribes here including 19 pueblos and 3 ...