Holiday Inn Express & Suites Woodway
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Microwave in room
- Indoor pool
- High-speed internet in room
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
Photos of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Woodway
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express & Suites Woodway
Travel Blogs from Woodway
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... he can't lift and carry as much. The rental car bus was a highlight, as always. Got a minivan and headed toward Waco. As we waited for the rental car check-in process, a man in line commented how well-behaved the girls were. Once settled in the minivan, we set the navigator to Waco and started driving. We made good time and enjoyed seeing all the southern businesses I remember, like Waffle House and Whataburger and ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
So in the end I decided to go to the drive in and we saw a million was to die in the west (still a great film the second time round). This morning I got up early to beat the shower cue and charge my phone. As I was about to leave my phone charging I bumped into Candice who told me her phone had been pinched over night ... I opted to stay with my phone! We had a quick breakfast before jumping in the van to head to Carlsbad Caverns. They were probably quite impressive ...
... the Rock Tower, we found a few more scenic sites, including a cave where a bird was patiently guarding her nest. Less patient, however, was an as of yet unidentified animal, who made a terrible noise when I stepped too close to wherever it was. Much discussion has ensued over the past few weeks as to sort of animal could emit such a sound, but perhaps we'll never know.
Hopefully we'll be able to get a few more out-of-town excursions documented before the long haul next ...