Holiday Inn Express & Suites Woodway
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Refrigerator in room
- Reduced mobility rooms
Photos of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Woodway
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express & Suites Woodway
Travel Blogs from Woodway
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
We had a noon flight so plenty of time to get our things together before the cab took us to the airport. Our driver was originally from Tonga and he told us he loves Reno. On the way to the airport, Brynn asked if we can stay living in Reno "until we move" and mentioned she wanted to stay for the snow. We were able to get our seats moved so we were all together on the plane. The girls did really well, sharing snacks, doing ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... to hide from the heat in a Dairy Queen... The food was ok, but nothing special. The next shop we tried was a success and we managed to get stocked up for the next few days. By the time we reached our camp site for the night the wind had really set in and putting up the tents was a struggle and a half!bed went for a quick dip in the pool before the cooking group starting prepare dinner. The wind did not make it easy for them! Meanwhile myself, Alex, Alice, Ollie ...
... John and I have started our annual summer hiking excursions, and one of new adventures this year was exploring Mother Neff State Park in Moody, Texas. Although some of the hiking trails are currently closed, the ones that remain open are worthwhile and afford pleasant views of the Texas Hill Country. The pictures here are from the top of the Rock Tower, showing 1) a panorama, and 2) a stealthy little composition in which the subject didn't know I was taking the picture :).