Holiday Inn Express & Suites Woodway
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Refrigerator in room
- Reduced mobility rooms
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express & Suites Woodway
Travel Blogs from Woodway
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... and watching videos for the whole flight. It was our easiest flight by far. We realized it was our first flight in 10 years we didn't have to gate-check a stroller. Katie was happy we didn't have to stand on the gateway and wait for a stroller delivery after the flight. We were able to pack everything into three large and one small suitcases and the girls got used to helping pull them. Because Tad still has stitches in ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... gathered for some chatter and beer.... Then we had a guest... An unwelcome guest in my opinion !! A tarantula!!! Now me being **** scared of spiders made for an interesting show as I barged past the other and climbed on the nearest bench! After an incident with the wind and the gazebo which had the whole group holding it down before deciding to put it away, we finally wolfed down some dinner and pretty much straight away headed to bed to settle in for a windy ...
... the Rock Tower, we found a few more scenic sites, including a cave where a bird was patiently guarding her nest. Less patient, however, was an as of yet unidentified animal, who made a terrible noise when I stepped too close to wherever it was. Much discussion has ensued over the past few weeks as to sort of animal could emit such a sound, but perhaps we'll never know.
Hopefully we'll be able to get a few more out-of-town excursions documented before the long haul next ...