Holiday Inn Express & Suites Woodway
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Indoor pool
- High-speed internet in room
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
Photos of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Woodway
Travelers also looked at:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express & Suites Woodway
Travel Blogs from Woodway
We travelled through southern Alabama and continued through the lower portion of Mississippi and entered Louisiana with our destination New Orleans. Our initial thoughts had been to stay at a RV facility near the French Quarter but when they quoted $95 plus tax a night to stay in an inner city car-parking lot we quickly changed our minds. Instead we booked into another car parking type facility on the other side of the Mississippi River and paid just $30 a night with public ...
... The tymbals are structures of
the exoskeleton formed with thin, membranous portions and thickened ribs. Contraction of internal muscles buckles the tymbals inwards, producing a click; on relaxation of the muscles the tymbals return to their original position, producing another click. The male abdomen is largely hollow, and acts as a sound box. By rapidly vibrating these membranes a cicada combines the clicks into apparently continuous notes, ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
We had a noon flight so plenty of time to get our things together before the cab took us to the airport. Our driver was originally from Tonga and he told us he loves Reno. On the way to the airport, Brynn asked if we can stay living in Reno "until we move" and mentioned she wanted to stay for the snow. We were able to get our seats moved so we were all together on the plane. The girls did really well, sharing snacks, doing ...