Holiday Inn Express Plainview
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
- Free parking
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express Plainview
Travel Blogs from Plainview
... not that funny last night) and says it is like getting stabbed with knives every time I cough. He feels bad for both of us but can't do anything about it. The night before I waited till 5:30 am to start hacking, so we are both pretty tired of this cough.
Well he gets up and decides he is going to go sleep in the car. So I toss and turn and finally I quit coughing and fall asleep. Tom comes back into ...
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... on the tour. it was a pretty nice school overall.
Made sure I had a travel pass from local Curves before I hit the road. Used it first in Amarillo. Met some feisty women who were having a health promotion. So blood sugar ok and blood pressure a bit high!
This is the start of our journey to the West next stop ...