Holiday Inn Express Plainview
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
- Free parking
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express Plainview
Travel Blogs from Plainview
... at about 4:30 and as soon as he gets back in bed YES you got it. More cough syrup and finally we both get a couple of hours of sleep.
Crazy couple of nights, I sure hope I can make it through the night tonight.
We left Santa Fe this morning, sunny and +10 beautiful day. We stopped in Taos and walked around the small town then got back on the road and drove to Amarillo Texas It is -9 here and ...
... her around the house. Thanks so much auntie!
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
Made sure I had a travel pass from local Curves before I hit the road. Used it first in Amarillo. Met some feisty women who were having a health promotion. So blood sugar ok and blood pressure a bit high!
This is the start of our journey to the West next stop ...