Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq
Photos of Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq
Travel Blogs from Oklahoma City
... to say most was not eaten. The wine too was a let down but we had a back up bottle of Californian Pinot Noir that saved the day.
There was too much to see in Oklahoma City and our one full day wasn't really sufficient.. In order to enjoy some of the other museums, watch a baseball game in Bricktown and eat at some of the many decent looking restaurants in the downtown area we will have to come back at sometime in the future.
Today we woke up and ate breakfast at my aunts house. we ate biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Then we all got together as a family and ate lunch then we all had just a great time talking with each other and getting to know each other more and more. Then we ate dinner which consisted of ribs, mashed potatoes and salad then we went to bed.
... act. I have been to Ground Zero and though Oklahoma was in a smaller scale the losses and magnitude of change to their lives are the same.
The Christmas season has always brought on a mixture of emotional feelings but after spending the day in this museum I realized what I want for Christmas.
I will ...
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...
... several times on this trip. Either the site says they are open and they are not OR it says they have certain opening hours and it's wrong.
So,the apps we have really depended on are:
- TripAdvisor for finding hotels, restaurants, things to do
- iExit that will tell you what gas stations, restaurants, and stores at the different interstate exits. It also identifies where the rest areas are located on the interstate. It's been pretty accurate ...