Holiday Inn Express Suites Lake Worth NW Loop 820
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Holiday Inn Express Suites Lake Worth NW Loop 820
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express Suites Lake Worth NW Loop 820 Fort Worth
Travel Blogs from Fort Worth
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
... the reason that the re-opened the case. He signed it for me - aw celebrity star struck! I knew if find a celebrity on this tour! Haha. The 6th floor museum was really good, we had an audio tour the whole way around the 6th floor; it told you about his presidency, his life and the assignation, there were videos showing when he got shot, his famous speeches and his funeral. I didn't realise how much he accomplished during his presidency; the first space launch, ...
Our 2014 Hawkins Family Vacation ended safely upon our return home after 4 AM early Wednesday morning. It was long drive through the sands of west Texas but nothing beats the blessing of a safe delivery to a still-standing and working home.
Our final tally was 15 days, 3,571 miles traveled and over 82 hours in the car.
Thanks for sharing our journey.
... fork ranch were Dallas was filmed. Was pretty cool but not a fan I didn't have a clue really what was all about lol. Checked into our hotel which is really nice as they upgraded us to a suite and they had free cookies at the desk lol always a bonus. Headed into the stockyards district n got ribs and steak which was just immense. Going to head back down there tomoro to see the rodeo ...