Holiday Inn Express Hudson-I-94
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express Hudson-I-94
Travel Blogs from Hudson
So, Landry being my child that is into numbers and likes things exact asked if there were literally 10,000 lakes in Minnesota. We of course pulled out an iPhone and looked it up. So according to sources, there are 11,842 lakes in Minnesota. So in Landry's world....their license plates lied. ...
As the days for the GSE drew to a close we experienced a gradual re-immersion of personal connections. Returning to Prague was the first step. It had become a sort of home base for us. We spent 10 days total in Prague. With Prague came George and Martina. George was an incredible force of stability in our GSE world. He was the lead organizer for the GSE program for the district. He also attended all our Rotary presentations in Prague. Martina was ...
... airport or wherever you're going.
2. Sit down and make a list. Or two. However many it takes. Make a list of things you need to buy. Make a list of things to pack. Things to get done before you leave. Etc. Make sure lists are portable because you never know when something might come to you!
3. Work through the lists methodically and if you can't find exactly what you want you'll just have to pull up your big girl (or boy) panties and get a substitute. ...
... li>Running On Empty (w/ Tim Mcgraw) Post gaming at O'Donovan's. A short hotel room party to close the late night/early morning hours and we drift to ...
Recipe for the great American past-time
- 1 field
- 1 playing diamond
- 4 bases
- 1 pitcher's mound
- 1 stadium (for richer recipe, purchase one with private boxes and lounges)
- 1 bat
- 1 small white stitched ball (several in reserve in case one's rotten or fall's off field onto floor)
- players (many - like the ball, you may find some are rotten). Add stripey button-up shirts