Holiday Inn Express
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
Photos of Holiday Inn Express
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express Ellensburg
Travel Blogs from Ellensburg
Today we left West Glacier in Montana and started heading towards Seattle, WA, which is about 550 miles away. With almost a 10 hour drive, we split this into 2 days and made it as far as Ellensburg, WA, a small town which is about 2 hours east of Seattle. Along the drive, we did see some smoke from the wildfires in Idaho.
- First we woke up and drove 221 miles to Twins Falls Idaho were we spent $31.31 on gas.
- From twins falls we drove to 254 miles to Baker city Oregon we spent $47.33 on gas.
- Then we drove 235 miles to Yakima Washington were we filled $43.80 in gas.
- We stayed and slept here for the ...
- While we headed to city of Yakima, we made a stop in Am&Pm for some snack , water and gas
- The fuel cost us about 16.68 dollars and snack cost us about 10 dollars
- Also ,while we were headed toward Yakima, our car broke.
- Called AAA to fix it and cost us about 500 dollars.
- Entered Yakima and had McDonalds for our late dinner.
- And went to state camp sight to send the ...
- Got car sick in Yakima and threw up in my car :(
- Had to rent a new car because the smell was so bad.
- Had to pay $100 for a deep cleaning of the car.
- Grabbed gas here at a local 76 gas station for $44.19.
- Grabbed ice and food for $12.
- It took me 4 hours and 2 minutes to get here
- Not a good day in Yakima. ...
Today was a spectacular day of riding. We covered 180 miles, of which 80% was dirt and climbed over three passes at 5-6000 feet each. From a riding perspective, it was one of our best yet. As we pulled into our destination of Ellensburg, Claudio and I were thoroughly spent and thoroughly satisfied. ...