Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth West
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
- Business Services
Photos of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth West
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth West
Travel Blogs from Fort Worth
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
... and took the Molly Trolley to Risckys restaurant which is a barbecue place. Sally had a hamburger while I had the beef sandwich with my favorite side dish, fried okra. Sally and Marcy shared a bottle of red wine which is becoming a tradition. We chatted at the table until 9:30 and then Sarah, Sally and John took the trolley back to the hotel while Kevin and Marcy walked. Now ready for a shower and bed. Another great day. Fort Worth is working out just ...
Our 2014 Hawkins Family Vacation ended safely upon our return home after 4 AM early Wednesday morning. It was long drive through the sands of west Texas but nothing beats the blessing of a safe delivery to a still-standing and working home.
Our final tally was 15 days, 3,571 miles traveled and over 82 hours in the car.
Thanks for sharing our journey.
As we entered Ft. Worth a fighter jet passed us overhead, not more than 500 feet up. It was on final to the Air Force base just outside of the city. And the city...quite impressive. Certainly bigger than I had expected, with many modern high-rises and of course the typical tangle of raised roads, like a web hanging in mid air. Where do all of those roads go to?
We settled in for the night around 4:30 PM. Tomorrow, Jackson, Mississippi.