Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Richland
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Richland
Travel Blogs from Richland
My friend Shaun approached me last winter- roughly January of 2014- and told me he had a desire to travel before resigning himself to law school. It was his last semester as an undergrad. He asked me what I thought about his idea of travelling South East Asia. I told him I thought it was a good idea. Then it came. He asked me if I would be willing to accompany him. At the time, we were planning on working in Alaska as driver guides for Princess Cruises during the summer ...
<ul><li> Today I am determine to get to Seattle. After I had my big breakfast at the hotel, I took some fruit for the road and I was on my way.</li><li>I still have to get gas so i stopped in Kennewick and paid $39.69. </li><li>Got ice bag cost me ...
... Yakima River, Mt.Rainier, Columbia River, Snake River
current population: 6.971 million
total amount of square miles: 71,303
- ate my bread for breakfast
- got gar for $34.03
- went to The Columbia Gorge DIscovery Center and spent 2 hours-$9
- ate lunch at The Sunrise at ...
I jotted down some thoughts on traveling solo:
* is o.k...
* but, it's nice to have someone to share your experiences with
* you only have yourself to please
* it can be boring at times
* restaurants with people outside inviting people in ignore someone on their own ;-)
* there is no one to watch your baggage for you
* you talk to people & make friends you wouldn't otherwise make
Unique food eaten along the way.
Kubu - June 11th - Simon's Town - Kubu is very game-y and does not have much flavor to it, so I don't know that I would get it again. So far it is cows - 1, kubu - 0.
Ugali - Safari
This is a maze product made into a fine powder then mixed with water to make a thick dense mashed potato like substance. The ugali itself doesn't have much flavor, but it is eaten with an almost stew of meat or vegetables so ...