Holiday Inn Express Willows
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Holiday Inn Express Willows
TravelPod Member ReviewsHoliday Inn Express Willows
Love the HIE. It is consistently clean and comfortable. The staff goes out of their way to welcome you. The beds are firm, the bathrooms large and the room itself, a very comfortable size. Breakfast is plentiful with fruit, omlettes, biscuits and fabulous cinnamon rolls. Great coffee. All in all, a lovely experiance
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express Willows
Travel Blogs from Willows
- We traveled to Chico 206 miles on our way there we caught a flat tire and did not a spare so i had to call the dealership and they said it would take two days to ship the tire in.
- the first day in Chico i went to visit the collage and then the coach showed me around he also showed me into the locker room then we went to the weight room and watched them prepare for there game we went to the ...
We (my friend Linda and me and my two cats, Buster and FlipperDoodle) stayed here for a few days to visit with my great buddy, Marilyn, and her mom. My daughter showed on Saturday with a UHaul (Pentske truck) with her load from Alameda and we (us and friends Kathy and Jeff) topped the truck off with the last of my belongs ...
- Left Grants Pass early in the morning and got to Chico for my last college visit at 10 AM.
- Visited Chico State and I loved the campus.
- Stayed at Chico all day and I stayed at a local hotel in the city.
- I ...
... Dean's last day of school (we've been home schooling just for the trip) with Wild Cherry Pepsi floats. I was pretty relieved that there was so much to do right there in town and it was all really easy going stuff and best of all everyone was healthy again and Iris was doing so much better. We were still kind of questioning how we should continue on the trip. I think this was also the first time that we started feeling kind of lonely being so far from family and ...
... go to a public vote. We found a flyer from the sheriffs something that was like "DO NOT SIGN THE PETITION" and here's why: violent drug murders and roaming dogs, too any wells being dug, and worst of all Butte County's dreaded "HARVEST TIME STENCH" !!!!!!!! oh noooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! It smells like marijuana and I'm allergic! Just a little lesson on weed politics to keep you up to date.
.... Everyone in CA. thinks its legal in ...