Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Altoona - Des Moines
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Business Services
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Altoona - Des Moines
Travel Blogs from Altoona
... regretted not leaving my house earlier, but I needed a full 10 minutes to say goodbye to my dog and cat. Thanks to self check-in and speaking up a bit, 15 minutes before my flight was boarding Alex and I were putting my big blue suitcase up on the scale and ready for its tag. Eight pounds overweight and a looming overage charge of $200 forced us to empty out some contents of the suitcase into an empty duffel bag that had been reserved for the goodies I was to bring back. Well ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
... heart race
- I worry the long flight will drive me crazy and make me restless to the point of a near panic attack
- I'm afraid of not finding my pre-paid taxi to get me to the hotel
- I'm scared of feeling homesick and crying
- I worry I will be too cold at night
- What if there isn't enough water pressure to wash my hair?
- I'm afraid of getting ...
... can change that person's day.....maybe even their life.
The only thing that trumps these feelings of gratitude is the excitement I have for the opportunity to do the same for others in the future.
Lots of yogi love,
Olivia aka LL of Yoga
Jessica Bailey: @sassygirlfit (Twitter and ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...