Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonville Beach
Travel Blogs from Jacksonville Beach
... sure does attract positive attention!
Roy took off for the Keys early Friday morning. He had a great time seeing old friends, going to some of his favorite haunts and spending time with his former neighbor and buddy, Mike White. He said Mike’s kids, Grady, Evan and Macy have grown quite a bit in the last year and it seems Grady is following right along in his Dad’s footsteps, as Roy found him outside tearing down an outboard ...
This morning we went to the Fountain of Youth, which is a Spanish dig site. It was home to the first white settlement in America.
1. A musket firing
2. The planetarium (to show how early explorers navigated)
3. A canon firing (it was loud)
4. The Fountain of Youth spring (it tasted sulphuric)
5. A native Indian village (an old Indian burial site)
6. Mission de Numbers (the earliest ...
Today we went on a Segway Tour.
1. Flagler College (the first hotel that had electricity)
2. A cathedral (it had a pipe organ with the most pipes in the world)
3. A popsicle shop (it had home made popsicles that were delicious)
4. A house on fire (it nearly took the chocolate shop!!!)
After lunch went to a animal rescue and rehabilitation park for exotic ...
... was from Scotland. Yes, I loved her accent. She loved mine too.
What a sweet niece we have, before she left she got Leon two rounds of golf for his birthday which is next Friday, December 6th. We played 18 holes today. How lucky we were. It was very nice and a super course. It started to sprinkle on the 17th hole. I had two pars today, so I'm happy.
... LAX. The terminals encircled the main building and there was a Skytrain monorail that serviced the airport on a loop taking travellers from one terminal to another.
Riding on the Skytrain twice was necessary due to the flight attendant directing us to the wrong terminal, so a quick ride on the train back a terminal we arrived in the right spot. With only a toilet breaks time available before we boarded the next flight we were off again... on an ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Shuttle bus service
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
More great choices in Jacksonville Beach
Search TripAdvisor for more deals in Jacksonville Beach
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations