Holiday Inn Chico
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Drycleaning onsite
- Shuttle bus service
- Airport Transportation
- Tennis Court
Photos of Holiday Inn Chico
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Chico
Travel Blogs from Chico
- We traveled to Chico 206 miles on our way there we caught a flat tire and did not a spare so i had to call the dealership and they said it would take two days to ship the tire in.
- the first day in Chico i went to visit the collage and then the coach showed me around he also showed me into the locker room then we went to the weight room and watched them prepare for there game we went to the ...
... stuff" Lori wanted of mine. We'll head out on Sunday...Lori to Portland and Linda and me to Grants Pass.
It was fun to wake up to a field, right next to us, full of horses, riders and horse trailers. I must admit that it put my cats' litter box to shame though, lol. But we saw some really beautiful horses.
- Left Grants Pass early in the morning and got to Chico for my last college visit at 10 AM.
- Visited Chico State and I loved the campus.
- Stayed at Chico all day and I stayed at a local hotel in the city.
- I ...
... the boys watched a softball game that was going on there. They also had a dog park, which is always appreciated so our dogs can get a chance to run around. The next day we headed downtown to another playground and also found a fun water fountain for the kids to play in just down the road. While walking I noticed a sign advertising live music at the downtown outdoor stage that night and then their Farmer’s Market the following night. We skipped the music since ...
... and ate too many and i woke up with a severe side cramp. we also saw this speed limit sign in the middle of nowhere in the dark on a windy road and avoided this road. wtf?!!!
when we got so lost we had to go to someones house in the middle of nowhere to ask for directions and we met a 98 year old man and his lady caregiver. the man drinks whiskey through his feeding tube hole in his stomach. how ...