Holiday Inn Hotel And Convention Center
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Shuttle bus service
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Room service
- Fitness/Health center
Photos of Holiday Inn Hotel And Convention Center
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Hotel And Convention Center Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
The Devastated Area had a short interpretive trail with solar-powered audio descriptions. There were some very interesting things to see including the Old Giants, huge boulders left behind by volcanic activity.
... new habits and prepare for this life change, we used the months while the house was on the market to "practice". Partially moving into the RV, enabled us to have the house ready for showing at any time as well as to learn what was essential or not, important for the upcoming trip. We called it "practicing". Although we showered in the house, we cooked and slept in the RV. Midway into our "practicing" I awoke one morning thinking ...
... the trailer of the treasures collected over the last seven weeks.
It’s been a fun trip and we’ve visited a lot of our out-of-town friends. Thanks for taking the trip with us, if only in words and photos. We’ll keep in touch.
With Love and appreciation,
Michael and ...