Hobbs Family Inn
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Hobbs Family Inn
Travel Blogs from Hobbs
... was spent reading, or writing.
Very lazy way of spending the day!
I hope the pictures I took of the Colorado river and the beautiful red rocks above it turn out, but until our computer is free I can't do them.
We were advised to try and get some sleep as our wake up call was to be 3am!
The train finally stopped at Salt Lake city more like 4am.
Then luckily ...
- On my way to flagstaff I stopped for the night in Carlsbad, NM
- the next morning I stopped by the store and refilled my ice chest for $6.00
- before departing for flagstaff I checked out the Living desert State Park
- I ate some granola bars from my ice chest and then set off for flagstaff
- getting to flagstaff from Carlsbad I spent $111.45 on ...
Each morning we look at the map to see where want to be and book a hotel for the night and this is when Darren realized we were near Roswell, NM home of the famous UFO government cover-up. We traded the caverns for a chance to spot an alien and we headed north on Rt ...
Stayed at yet another lovely state park campgrounds, Brantley Lake State Park. Beautiful desert location. Picture this, taking the elevator down 750 feet in one minute to enter the cavernous wonders of Carlsbad Cavern! It was an incredible visual experience with each turn of the head. Tom was taking picture after picture and we both were enjoying every moment even in the 59 degrees and 90% humidity. When suddenly ...