How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Hilton Waco
Travel Blogs from Waco
We had a noon flight so plenty of time to get our things together before the cab took us to the airport. Our driver was originally from Tonga and he told us he loves Reno. On the way to the airport, Brynn asked if we can stay living in Reno "until we move" and mentioned she wanted to stay for the snow. We were able to get our seats moved so we were …
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... hadn't been to the Rotorua caves in New Zealand but for me they were just not as impressive. We all got rather annoyed when we got left locked out of the van in the mid day Texan heat whilst out guide and one member of the group took forever in the caves. The sunburn soon set in. Next stop was a shop to get good for the next few days.... The shop sold beer and junk food! After a discussion we decided to track down another shop after some lunch. Since it was so hot ...
... John and I have started our annual summer hiking excursions, and one of new adventures this year was exploring Mother Neff State Park in Moody, Texas. Although some of the hiking trails are currently closed, the ones that remain open are worthwhile and afford pleasant views of the Texas Hill Country. The pictures here are from the top of the Rock Tower, showing 1) a panorama, and 2) a stealthy little composition in which the subject didn't know I was taking the picture :).