Hilton Garden Inn St. Augustine Beach
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Hilton Garden Inn St. Augustine Beach Saint Augustine Beach
Travel Blogs from Saint Augustine Beach
This morning we went to the Fountain of Youth, which is a Spanish dig site. It was home to the first white settlement in America.
1. A musket firing
2. The planetarium (to show how early explorers navigated)
3. A canon firing (it was loud)
4. The Fountain of Youth spring (it tasted sulphuric)
5. A native Indian village (an old Indian burial site)
6. Mission de Numbers (the earliest ...
We had a sleep in and then went out to the Fountain of Youth which is where America was first settled. We went and saw how to work a musket. After that we saw a canon. It was very loud when it was fired. We saw some shelters of some Indians that once lived here.
Today we went on a Segway Tour.
1. Flagler College (the first hotel that had electricity)
2. A cathedral (it had a pipe organ with the most pipes in the world)
3. A popsicle shop (it had home made popsicles that were delicious)
4. A house on fire (it nearly took the chocolate shop!!!)
After lunch went to a animal rescue and rehabilitation park for exotic ...
... was built in the Venetian Renaissance style and was inspired by St Mark's Cathedral in Venice, Italy. The small tiles in the floor are Italian marble, the dome rises over 100 feet and there are 92 stained glass windows. All the pews, along with all the mahogany choir screen, doors, etc were hand carved and installed during the construction. The Eagle Lectern is hand-carved mahogany and the baptism font is carved from a solid piece of marble. ...
Finally our pre season preparation was complete, provisions stashed and stowed, crew ready! The lead up to this day built a certain amount of anxious excitement. Having never sailed before or even knowing if I suffered with sea sickness, it was a world of unkown's and firsts for me.
The trust in your skipper is essential when you realize that your life is in ...