Hilton Garden Inn Redding
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Room service
- Swimming pool
Photos of Hilton Garden Inn Redding
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Hilton Garden Inn Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... crust and later characterized the site as "hell." The road to the summit was crazy-curvy with switchbacks galore and a major change in elevation and vegetation. We were all so impressed with Tom's driving! When we reached the summit, the view was amazing!
... Since we plan to do our showering in RV parks, with the addition of a rod more efficiently place, I took over the tub area as my closet, allowing Larry full use of the original closet. Initially, we are a "bit" crowded because I tried to keep as much of the supplies in the pantry as possible. As supplies are used, we'll be buying smaller quantities. It means changing habits - a challenge after all these years.
In an attempt ...
... to visit Darlene’s son Mike and her daughter Charlie. We’ll stay the night somewhere near there and continue in the morning.
We drive to the Port Townsend Ferry and cross to the Olympic Peninsula, then home. Then the predictable happens:
- Darlene inspects her flowers to see what needs to be done.
- Darlene checks her phone messages, reads her mail and checks her e-mail.
- I ...