Hilton Garden Inn Redding
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Business Services
Photos of Hilton Garden Inn Redding
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Hilton Garden Inn Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... crust and later characterized the site as "hell." The road to the summit was crazy-curvy with switchbacks galore and a major change in elevation and vegetation. We were all so impressed with Tom's driving! When we reached the summit, the view was amazing!
... Since we plan to do our showering in RV parks, with the addition of a rod more efficiently place, I took over the tub area as my closet, allowing Larry full use of the original closet. Initially, we are a "bit" crowded because I tried to keep as much of the supplies in the pantry as possible. As supplies are used, we'll be buying smaller quantities. It means changing habits - a challenge after all these years.
In an attempt ...