Corniche Hotel Apartments

Behind Khalifa Street, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates | 3 star hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

Travel Blogs from Abu Dhabi

Stopping over in Abu Dhabi

A travel blog entry by ontheroa

4

Abu Dhabi is the largest and most populated of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, with over 80% of its landmass. The emirate’s population, now over 1.6 million, is growing at an average annual rate of 4.7%. Across the UAE, Emirati citizens make up nearly 20% of the total population; the other 80% are expatriates from …

2 more Arabian nights.

A travel blog entry by ontheroa

1

Lookıng forward to seeıng you Sandy, put the kettle on....no on 2nd thoughts go to bed we wont be there tıll 1:50am!

Havıng been to Abu a few tımes I've actually done the Red hop-on and hop-off bus and this is a great introduction to the city. There's a public beach to swim at (conservative swimsuits recomended) …

Abu Dhabi

A travel blog entry by manalbilal

Abu Dhabi 1

Abu Dhabi

A travel blog entry by sandrawatson

Abu Dhabi , one of the finest places to stay. Everything from relaxing days on the beach / pool, to watersports ,Sand bashing , Desert Safari , Great shopping. Great Restaurants, Beautiful Coastline to see by boat , lively nightclubs. Friendly people ,The Emerites Places is a breathtaking place to experience.

STC NGN Turn-over meeting

A travel blog entry by strangerzero

This is my first visit to UAE and to Abu Dhabi in particular. Meeting was for the handover of STC NGN CSR responsibility from VP to MUKSA. Why in Abu Dhabi? She can't get a visa going in to...

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This 3 star hotel, located on Behind Khalifa Street, Abu Dhabi, is near Heritage Village and Cultural Foundation.
Map this hotel

Amenities

View all amenities

    More great choices in Abu Dhabi

    Search for more deals in Abu Dhabi

       

    TripAdvisor Reviews Corniche Hotel Apartments Abu Dhabi

    3.50 of 5 stars Very Good