No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Hilary Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... and what we were all doing over in Europe. The Australian couple were very nice. The Scottish.. Well they were very nice but the husband was absolutely smashed. After telling us we are all "good c**ts" and kept telling "my *****, my *****, my *****, my *****" in some sort of singing manor, when we started to try to back away a ...
We woke up early today and went and had one last breakfast. We got off the ship around 9am in the cruise port close to Rome, with all of our belongings. We technically our supposed to be on the ship another night and get off tomorrow in Savona, but we decided we will have to be flying out of Rome anyway, and since there is so much to see, we would just get off a day early. We still had to take a train to downtown Rome, which took about 45 minutes. When we ...
... Roman records were kept.
Wow, within 45 minutes we had moved from 21st century to looking at ruins from 200 BC!!
We walked down to a viewing area that overlooked Ancient Rome ruins that are walled off and require paid admission. Looking down and across this amazing site, with our guide book in hand, we tried to identify where various structures might have been located. While there are some buildings either in tact, restored or in some state of ...
... Trastevere because the inside was so beautiful. It was HOT though. There was organ music and what seemed to be a quality homily. Upon leaving, several homeless women tried to get money from me. We returned to our room to cool off, change clothes and make a game plan. We then set out for the Collosium area for lunch and then to go to our bike tour. We had a slight wait for lunch, but are so glad we waited. We ate at Trattoria Luzzi, an ...
What a beautiful city Rome is with so much to see and do.
Our first venture was to find the Spanish Steps (hohum) and then the Trevi Fountain (spectacular). Finding their locations was a real adventure in itself with lots of other interesting 'OMG look at that' finds on the way. Street names and map we had often not matching added to ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Innenstadt, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $124
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Via Aurelia Km 8,400, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82