No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Room service
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
Photos of Hotel Hilary
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Hilary Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
Today was check out day from Club Salina Wharf, the resort that we were living at while we were in Malta, outside the town of Qawra.
We completed packing and redistributing clothes and personal items between the three bags trying to make sure that we were not over weight. That is a challenge as we were over weight with one of the bags on our inbound trip. Then we loaded up the car, I had already decided that I would leave the antlers ...
... as leaned a lot of history. That night we went to the Vatican Museum. We toured ancient artifacts and saw Michalangelos Sistine chapel. It was great to see the Vatican at night as there were fewer crowds. Woke up early the second day and visited the Bourghese gallery which had a huge collection of sculptures and paintings. There were many amazing sculptures of Bernini, a very famous sculpture during ...
... as she tried to sleep. Traffic congestion about 100kms out from Rome which took is an extra 2 hours but that's ok Tom is lucky to have survived it Organising out flights to head home with mixed emotions - planned our next trip today at ...
... the machines! So we found our hotel/hostel without any bother. We rang the downstairs doorbell to get in...no answer. We tried again... No answer. Lucky for us someone was coming out with his rubbish, so we snuck through. The hostel was 3 floors up...I took one look at the lifts and decided I would be fine heaving 18 kilos of luggage up the stairs. So we rang the doorbell...again no answer. It wasn't looking good, and we settled down with our bags ...
... in the 1500-1600's (it took about 100 years). The main alter is built over Peter's grave site. The dome is designed by Michelangelo when he was 72 years old. We saw the Pieta, the only work that Michelangelo signed, done when he was only 23 years old.
We went to the Sistine Chapel, built in 1481. The ceiling is 60 feet high, and it took Michelangelo four years to paint it.
We went to ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82