No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Hilary Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... one door given to removing the bodies of the gladiators, prisoners and animals.
We didn't have much time or energy left for the Palatine Hill, which was where the Roman Emperors lived, and only had a cursory walk around it. Our ticket was valid for two days and ideally that's how long you need to see it.
Our final destination was Fontana Di Trevi where you can see some ...
... into the hotel and rest, we must check out the Circus Maximus, which he explained as being the best venue we could ever go to. The distance of the cab ride was a total of 31.4km away from the airport. In total, we paid him $37 including the tip to thank him for being so kind to us. We said our goodbyes and checked into the hotel, which was $100 for one room. It was pricey, but it was a 4 star hotel so we could not complain. Rome, Italy - 7:00pm The night was ...
... fresco's, did you know that with the Sistine Chapel is a fresco? Or that Michelangelo wasn't a painter when he was commissioned to paint the ceiling? Or that his face is on the back wall? I feel like an orb of information about the Vatican today! I've been doused in so much that I can't even remember everything that I saw or did! Speaking of being unable to remember everything! I just remembered that part of our tour involved Brante's Staircase. This is a ...
... a lot of time looking at the ceilings. It was all very impressive. After a nice pizza lunch we went and bought our supplies for dinner! We walked to a beautiful church and then started drinks and nibblies. A very good day with lots of walking. Tomorrow morning we get picked up to get taken to the ...
... done if I said no, still why give offence, to be quite honest I was finding the whole Vatican thing rather a bore. After what seemed miles and miles of corridors and not so interesting tapestries and paintings we came to the Cysteine Chapel, quite small I thought that was until I remembered it was just that a chapel and not a church and the ceiling was what I expected, just a shame I cant look up for very long or I over balance and pass out, disappointing to say the least as ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82