No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Rome
... It was an amazing, cheap, and wonderful way to spend the first hour in Rome! So we got into our wonderful rooms and our host gave us a tremendous explanation of the city, where to go, eat and when/how to get tickets to various attractions. So the Rest of the day we took a walking tour he recommended stopping at many sights that were free! It was a lot of waking! But we saw a lot and enjoyed seeing something's again and something's for the first ...
... residence) and the adjacent Holy Stairs brought from Jerusalem to Rome in 326AD by St Helena (as a favourite of pilgrims, these steps may only be ascended on the knees). Mass this afternoon is celebrated at St John in Lateran the Cathedral of Rome-what an impressive church. Again we were privileged to have mass and this time we were joined with Fr Michael Mc Carthy - Bishop elect of ...
... saw San Saba which is a 6th century church built by Palestinian monks. It's a basilica style, with Cosmoti floors, and features frescos. We then headed to the Baths of Caracalla. Because it costed money to go in Dr. Connell just explained it from the outside. I would like to go back and go inside. It featured huge, vaulted rooms, gardens, galleries, and libraries. Many of the statues in museums ...
... what they believed in and there religion. Prague is cool because there is lots of outside entertainment. We watched 3 kids playing call me maybe on Violens, and a guitar player and a group playing old instruments. I am excited to go home in two days to see my mom because Skype dose not work when you don't have the best Internet and I also just want to see mom and go ...
... say. There are amazing frescos painted on all the roof areas again. Pictures cannot do justice to the work that has gone into them. They are beautiful. The Sistine Chapel is quite small and the roof is very high. It was hard to get a good look at the main frescoes. There are 6 that tell the story of creation (with some artistic licence) and 3 others. The painting of the judgement takes up the entire wall. It shows Christ on the day of judgement welcoming those ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Hilary Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82