No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Hilary Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
Saw a certain someone named Papa Francesco. The link below summarizes the message that he had for us that day. It was a Papal Audience open to the general public who had free tickets. The service was done in close to 10 different languages. Loyola even got ...
... to buy some things, and so we were walking out and what do you know? The sky is swirling black again, windy, and here comes the rain! We managed to get a couple pictures and just duck into the gift store before the skies opened! I was trying to quickly pick the gifts I wanted since the boys were just DONE by now, and if I didn't hurry, I think there may have been 2 murders. It was really coming down, but ah ha! This time we smartly brought our rain jackets! Plus we were hungry ...
... similar to what you might find in summer in Britain, but on a scale that's hard to imagine. In some areas it covered the pavement entirely, while I kick about in drifts of it like a child in autumn leaves.
We stayed in Vinci for three days enjoying the sunshine, Dr PM's orders for my ankle, and a chance for us to catch up on some blogging, reading, drying our sodden tent etc. Then it was on to Florence, Leo's real home. Florence is hard to describe, like ...
... if traditions versus God's word are the basis for holiness then it will deviate.
On returning to the apartment, we relaxed for a bit before heading out to a nice little Ristoranto around the corner. While the day had been a bit up and down, these evenings are good...all wait staff are very pleasant and helpful, and we again had an enquiry about our land of origin and whether we were British. I said no, Australian - and he seemed relieved, mentioning ...
... the expresso alone would make me give up America!) and the people (so friendly and very patient with my terrible Italian. My roommates and I have mostly just walked around our neighborhood to familiarize ourselves with the area. Public transport here is CRAZY packed but similar to San Francisco and the architecture is absolutely stunning!
My roommates and I plan to go sightseeing tomorrow but I just wanted to get a quick post in!
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82