BEST WESTERN Hotel Hermitage
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews BEST WESTERN Hotel Hermitage Montreuil-sur-Mer
Travel Blogs from Montreuil-sur-Mer
500 miles drive back to Calais today......
Left the site at Issoire at 7 and left the motorway north of Orleans at 10:30. Bit more traffic and the detour around Rouen but we got to the site at Calais after a lunch stop and a coffee break for 4:00. Little tent up in 20 mins, quick beer then off to the new pool for a dip then curry for tea. ...
3 hrs to Thurrock,way ahead of time so coffee at services. Bad move. As we came out a truck had caught fire before the bridge and led to over an hour delay. We were offered an early train so took it and ended up in Calais at 4:00. 30 mins drive to our fave little site in Licques. Omelette and frites for tea washes down with Organic Cotes du Rhone at £2:50 a bottle from ...
... and shared my weekly inspiration with him. I also shared some inspirational quotes with Sara tonight too.
All in all, I'd say today was a very lovely and tranquil day. Meditating on the beach and getting some alone time were probably the highlights! My cousin Frank has also been an amazing host and I was really moved that he made Indian food for dinner last night because he said he knows I'll be traveling ...
... intuition) *dark blue
2. OM Kala Vide Namaha (mantra of perfect timing) * I bow to God as being the knower of perfect timing
My daily inspirations:
"A vibrant and independent woman is much more beautiful that one who waits for other people to validate her existence".
"She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future" -Proverbs 31:25
Trust your intuition and know ...
... happiness bliss (honoring the creative)
3. Yellow- confidence, self esteem trust (honoring the life force)
4. Green- love compassion and forgiveness (honoring the heart)
5. Light blue- positive self expression, simple, kind, understanding and appreciative (honoring communication)
6. Dark blue- discovering our true purpose, trusting ourselves an the universe (honoring the psychic)
7. Indigo/ purple- consciousness and awareness (honoring spiritual connectedness)