Hemisphere Hotel

Address: 488 South Road, Moorabbin, Victoria, 3189, Australia | 4 star hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.


This 4 star hotel, located on 488 South Road, Moorabbin, is near Epicurean Food & Wine Tours, Yarra Yarra Golf Club, Royal Melbourne Golf Club, and Huntingdale Golf Club.
Map this hotel



TripAdvisor Reviews Hemisphere Hotel Moorabbin

4.00 of 5 stars Excellent

Travel Blogs from Moorabbin

3rd week in Oz, 2nd week with the Ramsay family

A travel blog entry by charli9988 on Oct 28, 2014

1 comment, 44 photos

... Nev and Joy for a while after tea and then headed to bed. We were shattered, we'd only worked half a day but with little sleep the night before due to the storm we were ready for a decent nights sleep. Ohhh we showed Nev the photo I took of the snake tonight, he couldn't believe we'd seen one and been that close to it. Apparently the people who have lived here for the past 10 years have never seen a snake, we've been here less that a week! Tuesday Working The weather was better today so ...

Jailhouse Rock

A travel blog entry by georgegoode on Aug 27, 2014

12 photos

... different types of food, I thought to myself that it was a shame that there wasn't a Jamaican stall, but who would let Jamaicans into Australia, then just like that, I stumbled across one. I had a chat with these boys and it turned out they'd been in Oz for a few years now. Jamaicans really are the Irish of the Caribbean, you'll find them everywhere.
3) Someone messed up big time with the layout. There was a vegetarian stall, where everything was neat and ...

Last Day To Departure

A travel blog entry by clyde90s on Jul 10, 2014

... sat on the carpet with other backpackers outside the boarding gate.

The flight to Melbourne only took 2 hours and I am amaze when I look out through the window at the city. The city is filled with light and you can see no boundaries even in the sky. Unfortunately, the street was littered and doesn't look that appealing at all. There are similar information centre just like New Zealand i-sight. After inquiring, there isn't much to see near ...

The First Step

A travel blog entry by twofoodies on May 28, 2014


... change in life. In fact due to this love of food I have recently removed the mirror from our bedroom ceiling and repositioned it over the dining room table.

People that have previously read our travel blog will know that Battery Boy's imagination runs amok when travelling so approximately 95 percent of what you read will be fantasy and the remaining 5 percent, usually written by Video Girl, will be factual.

I hope you enjoy the blog.


First snowman

A travel blog entry by fransiscalinx on Aug 07, 2013

4 photos

... the way i made some snowball and played it with my siblings, and voila! welcome to the snowball war.

they provide ski course as well, however i found it costly (hundreds of dollars for few hours) and it's not like i'm going to ski any time soon. on the lower area of the hill, you can see children playing snowboards. i read somewhere before about comparison between snowboard and ski, and the writer mentioned snowboard is easier to begin with but quite tough ...