Heerlickheijd van Ermelo
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Heerlickheijd van Ermelo
Travel Blogs from Ermelo
Overcast but heading to 23c today. Girls decided breakfast would be too slow at hotel so we checked out dutch style and headed for a restaurant on the way. After two stops and finding both closed, we headed for the autobahn and finally after another hour found Macdonalds for brunch. Lots of trucks and traffic on the autobahn. Finally got there and first visited the church and grave of Cheril and ...
1. no rice in the morning only bread
2. margie and ate ann.r did not take a bath--so cold!
3. bread lunch and tour in groevenbeek and globalization topic with smart students in groevenbeek
4. biking in the Woods from groevenbeek ermello to ...
We know that you are really waiting for picturess and our stories about our trip.
We dont have internet at our place--and during the first day I feel sick--=)sad..
But yeah I am here and the students are here to share about our experience. Little by little!
Everything is NEW!
Offcourse we are in one of the EUROPEAN country--everything is new.
The moment we landed Amsterdam, the ...
1st Day in Netherlands
1. Welkom in the vacation house by the dutchies.
2. Biking in the streets.
3. Sheep visits.
4. Horse bike riding in the farm of Ria's daughter.
I think your feed up of our positive, beautiful and wonderful stories here in netherlands. Let me share to you some bad and ugly side (haaha just kidding)!!we will definitely share if we have ones. Here's the list of things which Ann.R, Victorino, Romel, Margie and Karena think a culture shock=)
1. Ann.R keeps closing the bedroom door thinking that the aircon might go away. She still thinks she is ...