Staybridge Suites West Des Moines
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Staybridge Suites West Des Moines
Travel Blogs from West Des Moines
... Promise me that these are the correct receipts to the correct luggage tags on the correct bags and they will end up in Delhi, India at the same time I do. PROMISE ME, WOMAN!!!"
That debacle left no time for goodbye tears, but did leave me with the exact time I needed to take a quick selfie with my husband, blast through security, run to my gate, see my friend's brother and his family boarding their flight and yell "you're Heidi's brother!" ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
... and I've been a total fraud
- What if I can't remember how to pack efficiently to come back home and have too much stuff?
- What if I see a homeless dog that needs help and I am helpless?
- I worry I'll miss important milestones and events in the lives of my friends and family
- But most of all, I'm afraid of loving it so intensely, learning so much, having such a ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...
When arriving at a Chevron to fill $34.85 of gas, we noticed that our Volkswagen was dripping oil so asked where to find the nearest mechanic. A lady told us to head up north and in 12 miles we would arrive at Buck's car shop. As I was driving down the countryside at night, the Volkswagen's engine failed and we were stranded in the middle of no where. Buddy tried ...