Staybridge Suites Lubbock
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Staybridge Suites Lubbock
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TravelPod Member ReviewsStaybridge Suites Lubbock
The staff was friendly and the rooms are nice, however small. If you have a lot of stuff (and I mean a lot of stuff) it may be challenging for you to have all your belongs spread out in the relatively compact room. Good visit!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Staybridge Suites Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... in as soon as he finished. As it turned out, the concert started about an hour late. People were patient while waiting; I didn't see anyone too upset. Fortunately, it was a beautiful evening to stand outside as the sun set in West Texas.
When I bought the tickets, I only had the option of Will Call. They would not mail tickets farther than 250 miles from the venue. It was easy to pick them up once we found the right ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
... Lots of displays from NM 's history. It was also nice to get out of Rv!! Traveled on to Albuquerque , it was amazing how the terrain changed from the flat farm fields to rocky hills and cliffs!, albuquerque is such a beautiful area, found a campground 9 miles w of the city, traveled into the old town for dinner, so pretty! On to the Grand Canyon ...