Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Rancho Cordova / Folsom
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
Photos of Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Rancho Cordova / Folsom
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Rancho Cordova / Folsom Gold River
Travel Blogs from Gold River
... San Rafael
Today, I loaded up my car and am headed to Cathedral City. I made sure my tank was full and that I had plenty of food to snack on in my ice chest. With me I brought a 6 pack of Coconut Chocolate Chip Cliff Bars,a 3 lb bag of Cuties California Clementines, a 35 pack of water bottles and one 7 lb bag of ice for $21.51. ...
- After refilling in Chico, we traveled 94.2 mile to my house!!!
- This has been a great experience going on this rode trip. I learned and expirenced many great things. I tried all different types of food, experienced different people and best of all got to spend time with my cousin Bailey before we both go off to college. It's been amazing growing up with him, we have had each others backs ...
- My cousin Bailey and I are super excited to go on a road trip! Looking forward on getting on the road to UCLA.
- Bailey and I are the inverters of our new clothing brand called Unorthodox. We are going to the different colleges and towns not only to feel out what campus is our favorite but also to try and sell our product.
- we loaded up the cooler with ice, water and tons of sunflower seed and are ready to hit the road.
... afterwards we stopped at one high vantage point to take photos and were lucky enough to spot a Californian grey whale in the water, which was breaching in the surf not far from the shore. Whilst we were following the whale, a flock of brown pelicans flew over our heads, very close to us and we were surprised to see that they keep a v formation, very like ducks and geese do back at home.
We continued to drive on through ever changing ...