Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Rancho Cordova / Folsom
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Rancho Cordova / Folsom
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Rancho Cordova / Folsom Gold River
Travel Blogs from Gold River
... blog on our last trip, I took another photo of the backyard. It's greener and prettier as Spring is here, dry, but here. The flowers are blooming and the leaves are soaking up the sun.
I discovered after my last blog that not everyone knows to click on the photo to see a larger version. If there are several pictures, they may be viewed as a slide-show. I won't name names, but go ahead and try it, click on the photo. See?
Today, I loaded up my car and am headed to Cathedral City. I made sure my tank was full and that I had plenty of food to snack on in my ice chest. With me I brought a 6 pack of Coconut Chocolate Chip Cliff Bars,a 3 lb bag of Cuties California Clementines, a 35 pack of water bottles and one 7 lb bag of ice for $21.51. ...
- After refilling in Chico, we traveled 94.2 mile to my house!!!
- This has been a great experience going on this rode trip. I learned and expirenced many great things. I tried all different types of food, experienced different people and best of all got to spend time with my cousin Bailey before we both go off to college. It's been amazing growing up with him, we have had each others backs ...
- My cousin Bailey and I are super excited to go on a road trip! Looking forward on getting on the road to UCLA.
- Bailey and I are the inverters of our new clothing brand called Unorthodox. We are going to the different colleges and towns not only to feel out what campus is our favorite but also to try and sell our product.
- we loaded up the cooler with ice, water and tons of sunflower seed and are ready to hit the road.
... was the last one to live here - it's been vacant since 1967 and no wonder. It's situated on the corner of two busy streets and unlike other state mansions we've seen, it has absolutely no yard space, no parking and is in a seedy part of town. Yuk! All subsequent governors rented houses but Gov Arnold Schwartzneger lived in the Hyatt hotel for 6 years - today, his massive room is rented out as their premier suite.
The State Capitol building ...