Havakook Apartment Hotel
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... Orange Juice. Which amazed me and was delicious. Fun fact... Matt Ake would be in Heaven here in Israel as you can get fresh squeezed OJ were ever you go. Along with many other fresh juices (Lemonade, carrot, mango, and so on.)
When I got off work I went in search for another smoothie before I leave town. There is a store were you buy a smoothie and you pick whatever fruit, nut, candy, ECT you want to put in it. Needless to say this time ...
... and Islamic/Crusader pottery; I recognized a few pieces from Grid 44 from last year. And well, that's it. See ya tomorrow.
P.S. We're making the news of Biblical Archaeology Society:
<http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/ daily/digs-2014/excavating-ashkelon-in- 2014/?mqsc=E3774469&utm_source=What CountsEmail&utm_medium=BHD+Daily%20 Newsletter&utm_campaign=E4T619>< br> ...
... written on parchment and some on papyrus. Cisterns, Jewish ritual baths and cemeteries have been found, along with a dining or assembly room and debris from an upper story alleged by some to have been a scriptorium as well as pottery kilns and a tower.
Now, we're back in Tel Aviv. We have our farewell dinner tonight. Then we fly home tomorrow!
... the city of Ashkelon from 3000 BC to 604 BC by Dr. Master. In Grid 51 we are working in the early Persian Period of Ashkelon, this would be about the 5th century BC (circa 550 BC). This would be after Nebuchadnezzar's destruction of the city, about the time the Phoenicians took over. I expect most of the artifacts we will soon be finding will be distinctively Phoenician since this strata dates ...
... was built, using the recycled train tracks from the construction of the Panama canal. In 1909, a group of families from Jaffa decided to expand the Jewish community into a new city which they named Tel Aviv, meaning the hill of spring. Plots of land were distributed by lottery and a picture below shows people waiting on the sand dune for their lottery results. This sand dune, now a promenade, became the center of Tel Aviv.
TripAdvisor Reviews Havakook Apartment Hotel Tel Aviv
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194