Havakook Apartment Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
a great time at Shiloh. This was the place where the Tabernacle was setup when the land was conquered. It remained here until the Philistines defeated the Israelites and sacked the site carrying off the Ark 369 years later. The Ark was recovered later (it caused so much trouble the philistines sent it back). David brought the Ark towards Jerusalem later. so this is the ...
... Mohammad was thought to have ascended into Heaven. It was beautiful and we walked all around the area.
Next we stopped at the church that was built on the birthplace of John the Baptist. The church had stained glass windows in the dome that were particularly striking. We sang in that church to enjoy the acoustics.
The Holicaust Museum was our next stop. It was more than we could take - just overwhelming. The ...
... simply for effect rather than with any real purpose. There were two conveyor belts, one after the other and the two girls ahead of us were having their bag checked more thoroughly on the second one. We and the other passengers assumed that this was part of the normal security process and awaited our turn until the security guard doing the ...
... we don't visit, but there are still the required 14.
The last few of the stations were in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre - built over the place where Jesus was supposedly crucified, prepared for burial, and buried. The spot of the crucifixion is now the tenure of the Greek Orthodox church as a result of the 1957 agreement that carved up all of the holy places in Jerusalem amongst the various churches and saw every last inch allocated ...
... become slaves. The remnants of a three tier palace set on the very edge of the mountain was a highlight, as was the massive Pool (how did they get the water up there??) plus a synagogue where a man was writing the Torah. It was a hot morning but I enjoyed every minute of it, it was an unexpected highlight of the trip. We left Masada and headed to our Bedouin camp in the Negev desert, very different from the experience we had in Wadi Rum. The camp was huge and instead of tents ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Havakook Apartment Hotel Tel Aviv
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194