Havakook Apartment Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Havakook Apartment Hotel Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... possibility of having to leave the tour, and we would have been assigned a replacement guide for the rest of the trip. "Fortunately" for Zack and us, he actually shattered his heel four months ago in an ice climbing incident and was able to provide sufficient documents to gain a medical leave. We went to Yad Vashem, the Holocaust Memorial in Jerusalem. It was super intense. I've been to Holocaust museums in D.C. and New York, and this memorial was equally ...
... renovations. Arrangements are trying to be made at other places but it's all up in the air right now.
On the bright side we had some cool finds today. Lindsey found an iron sickle and two iron nails. Additionally, we took a field trip to two other dig sites, Azekah and Lachish. Azekah is a very active, very interesting site yielding results primarily from the Bronze and Iron Ages. Lachish ...
Today I excavated. I spent the whole day destroying a floor to get to the floor beneath it. We used pickaxes to break up the dirt and turiyas to shovel the dirt into buckets. We must have taken 30 buckets of floor dirt out, maybe more. When we were about halfway through, we came upon an ashy layer that threw me and my supervisor into some confusion. He couldn't figure out why ...
... 10. Cornelius is first non-Jewish believer through Peter.
Ramses 2 from Egypt visited Jappa and left behind some writings that have since been recovered.
The views of the Mediterranean Sea and Tel Aviv from Jappa are amazing! We saw a few brides taking pics with the scenery.
Staying in Netanya, it's a pretty city on the sea. Lots of palm trees here. The name ...
... here for almost three thousand years.
Behind the stone-sealed “Golden Gate” to the Old City, three faiths await the coming of one who will set all things right. This night I am more convinced than ever that, as the sirens wail, an ancient city yearns, and a grateful pilgrim seeks rest, only God holds the answers we all so earnestly seek.
Easter is coming; He is risen. Thanks be to God…
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194