Havakook Apartment Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Havakook Apartment Hotel Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
We flew into Ben Gurion airport from Istanbul at 1 am. The flight was full and Wayne and I were separated.I was seated beside a young man from Germany, in the emergency row ( 13 E ).Alex was here on a gap year with the Zion Youth League. The plane was parked far from the terminal and we were bused to it. Was it a security issue that the planes are …
... walked along the marina enjoying the sunshine before returning along the water to the car.
From here we drove to their house and I met Amit's wife and their two sons, Nadav and Shoam. We had some tea and Tomi showed me a video of her dance recital - she is a fabulous dancer! We all went out to one of their favorite restaurants for dinner and I was able to learn so much about Israeli life from them. It is so fascinating to me ...
... communion together in one of the chapels in the garden. • Avi did a good job with Kelvins' help getting the bus out of a blocked lane by reversing onto a road,especially as a large refuse bin was on fire close by. • washed our clothes by hand in the bath tub because the Sabboth starts this evening and our washing would take more than 24 hrs,it would not be back till late Sunday morning and we will have left ...
Today began with a drive south out of Jerusalem; Cheryl pointed out Bethany and showed us where Bethpage had been. We continued south until we reached Qumran. The Essenes were a priestly sect who set themselves apart from the Pharisees because of corruption in the temple. They settled in this region for about 200 years prior to the destruction of the first temple. It ...
Hello from Tel Aviv!
Sorry it has been a little while since we have blogged - we've been on the move a little bit, but we're now settled in Tel Aviv for a few days and are excited to catch everyone up on the last few days!
On Monday, June 30th we explored the northern city of Akko. One of the oldest continuous communities in Israel, Akko has a fascinating history and a vibrant multi-cultural feel. We began Monday morning by touring ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194