Havakook Apartment Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Havakook Apartment Hotel Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
We flew into Ben Gurion airport from Istanbul at 1 am. The flight was full and Wayne and I were separated.I was seated beside a young man from Germany, in the emergency row ( 13 E ).Alex was here on a gap year with the Zion Youth League. The plane was parked far from the terminal and we were bused to it. Was it a security issue that the planes are …
... Hamas, but
again, a lot of people in our group got really into it. After getting fired up
there, we got on the bus to go to dinner at a really cool market. It reminded
me of some of the places we went to with Randy and Julie in San Fran/San Jose.
My appendix was acting up so I was nervous to drink or try too many crazy
foods. Again, it was family style eating with 6 or 7 appetizers, 3 or 4 main
dishes and some badass deserts (my favorite of ...
... is because of its strategic location, above the crossroads between the road east and the great Stella Maris which made it a crucial place for military struggle, there may also be a kind of crucial male/female divine linkage that caused it to be uniquely powerful for Canaanites, and for even earlier settlers.
I suspect that another couple of hours with Zev would have refined my understanding of the sacredness of space even further. But it was time to ascend to ...
... be left in the dark, as he was in his prison cell.
The Shrine of the Baha’ullah in Akko is in many ways holier for BaHa’is, although this is their world center for practical matters as well. But there is something about these gardens and their Shrine that create an esthetic of harmony and symbolize the faith effectively.
It was a nice couple of hours in these gardens and their accompanying spaces. And a long hike back up to the top afterwards… ...
... she was to be the mother of the Christ and her acceptance. Once again this has been celebrated in Catholic tradition from the outset and on this site there is a grotto which could have been Joseph's shop or the family home maybe. This is a Franciscan site and consists of the Church of St Joseph, the Franciscan Convent and the Basilica. First we looked at the church of St Joseph which of course celebrates The role of Joseph in the family. It's a fairly ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
205 HaYarkon St., Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194