Havakook Apartment Hotel
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... places that I discovered on the way. Places that would be very difficult to reach by foot, but were relatively simply by bicycle. Places such as Tel-Aviv Port, which had a beautiful sunset and a great atmosphere. Places such as the ...
... we offered our favourite moments and memories of the trip. The group was so kind to buy a gift of Shabbat candlesticks for Cheryl and I. We gave special toasts and large tips to our patient and kind bus driver Meir, as well as our incredibly knowledgeable and wise tour guide Neil Eisenstadt, as you can see in the picture below. Neil runs an annual israel trip for seniors that runs for as little as 1 week or as much as 10 weeks ...
... some of these tunnels. One is Hezekiah's tunnel, used to keep Jerusalem full of water during the siege in ancient times. We walked through this tunnel although we were able to keep dry. We then took a tunnel up hill, So narrow we were squeezed tight and had to duck every few yards. We walked about 1500 m from the city of David all the way under the old city walls and we emerged at what's called Robinson's arch. This arch way is up halfway up the side of the old retaining ...
... This is a much more interesting job. We then had three mini lectures about pottery from the Persian to Islamic/Crusader periods. Then as usual we had dinner. There are a lot of recent high school grads here tonight and maybe all weekend. They are celebrating graduation and having a bit of fun before they go do their two years of military service. With the combination of that and the families arriving for Shabbat, this hotel will be a ...
... And so we went on, scoping dirt into gufas with trowels and turyias, the sun was rising and the breeze was strong and refreshing off the ocean, our site is right above the beach. After breakfast we began to excavate. We started by loosening the dirt with picks then put the dirt in gufas with trowels and turyias (it looks like a garden how). We picked up any pottery shards, glass, bone, and metal we found, most of course were pottery but we did find a piece of a mosaic ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Havakook Apartment Hotel Tel Aviv
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $230
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $354
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $148
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $255
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $190
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $287
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $199
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $130
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $193
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $129
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $206
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $177
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $186
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $129
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $216
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $157
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $126
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $135
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $181