Havakook Apartment Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Havakook Apartment Hotel Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
We flew into Ben Gurion airport from Istanbul at 1 am. The flight was full and Wayne and I were separated.I was seated beside a young man from Germany, in the emergency row ( 13 E ).Alex was here on a gap year with the Zion Youth League. The plane was parked far from the terminal and we were bused to it. Was it a security issue that the planes are …
... way to the old town, where first our hostel shuffled us off to 'our other hostel', followed by trying to put us in different rooms, and then offering us an airport shuttle over ten times the cost of the public route we had been shown at the tourist office. This did nothing but reaffirm my belief that the 'old city' oft promoted in Turkey is so far off the mark of modern Turkey, it bears almost no resemblance. We spent our night sampling some rather powerful ...
At 2 am last night we said goodbye to our birthright group and began our independent journey. Our birthright trip was amazing and we had a lot of great experiences. We squeezed in so many activities in just ten days and met so many great people! Now we are so exhausted and ready to relax. We ...
... dinner (maybe the best of the entire journey) and then were entertained by a number of acts and experiences. The night concluded with one of my favorite moments, when 5,000+ Jewish teenagers, soldiers and adults stand and sing Hatikvah as loud as they can. Every year, that is the moment that gives me hope (tikvah) for the future of the Jewish people!
My apologies for the number of pictures today. It was too much fun seeing and hearing all the ...
This free weekend I stayed at Sally (Bassat) and David Gillis - Klara's family friends, with Klara and Alysa in Tel Aviv. It was so nice to have a home cooked shabbas meal and the food and atmosphere the whole weekend was great, even though the three of us has to squish into a small room. Friday: We decided to hire green bikes and ride along Tel Aviv beach. It was a beautiful day and a really find thing to do. We went to ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
205 HaYarkon St., Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
9 Eliezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
1321 Cannonsburg Road, Ashland | 2 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194