Havakook Apartment Hotel
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... war recht unkompliziert. Als ich nach kurzer Wartezeit an der Reihe war, wurde mein Ausweis sorgfältig inspiziert und die Frage gestellt, was der Grund meines Aufenthalts in Israel ist. Dosensuchen natürlich! Wie gewohnt schaute ich in ein fragendes und ...
... understand time. Now is roughly the same as last year an that is certainly the same as ten years ago. And if you don't understand what old is and what it means you cant possibly understand why these old places matter. You couldn't see how it was a pivot point for the history you live in. Instead you just see a building and a bunch of stray cats your mom wont let you touch. Im floored by how well they have taken all of this. They are so much more mature then ...
... gone down and we walked out onto the usually bustling streets of Israels center, Tel Aviv. It felt surreal. There wasn't a car on the street, only bicycles. Every store was closed and dark. It was unreal to see such a busy city stop so suddenly to the point where you could walk down the middle of the street without fear of getting run down. It was a bit eerie, like the end of the world, but I liked it.
This afternoon around 3, ...
- riding my (Leticia's :)) bike down Tel Aviv's boulevards late at night
- sunset from the warm sea
- fresh frangipani blossoms for my hair
PS- finishing this entry long after my departure from Israel (and I'm still missing Tel Aviv!) but happy to include Leticia's photos...thanks for sharing. Wish I had made a list ...
... this monument because it blocks the boulevard. I tend to agree. Our tour guide shows us a modern sculpture that his friend made. I had been curious about this green chair at the top of a stairway. He demonstrates the symbolism by having a girl climb the stairs and asking me to look in the same direction from the sidewalk. She sees a big square, but from where I'm standing, it's clear that the shape is a semi-circle. The artist was using this to represent ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Havakook Apartment Hotel Tel Aviv
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $253
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $356
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $227
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $280
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $208
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $216
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $123
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotel
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $169
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $336
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $205
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $197
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $150
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $248
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $182
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $141
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $158
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $176
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $127
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $144
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $209