Havakook Apartment Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... today I was promoted, in the sense that I received a top plan like the other supervisors. A top plan is an outline of the square with labeled units and top and bottom heights. Other than this I traced a surface, trying to find out its connection to walls surrounding it. We did discover that it was ...
Friday and Saturday we went on a field trip to Jerusalem! I had quite a unique experience. We were bused up there at 7 am on Friday (slept in!) and I spent the bus trip listening to music and watching the landscape peacefully roll by. We first went the the City of David. It's an area on top of one part of the original city. Many archaeological finds are displayed there, like ancient ramparts and buildings, many dating to the early Iron Age ...
... minutes 4000 year old city with stone steps and arches. Gorgeous view of tel aviv. Dan panorama hotel - room with a view of the ocean Buffet dinner with chicken beef patties chocolate cake gelato Welcome meeting- Isaacs words Jaunt to Mediterranean Sea across the street from hotel Sand felt like flour because so soft Beautiful weather with ...
... my clocks (wrist watch, phone and computer) to Israel and time and tried to sleep on that time, which is about 8 hours ahead of central time. I was not very successful, so on the 10 and a half hour flight to Israel I did not let myself sleep. I watched three movies and listened to music.
Throughout the trip I couldn't help comparing how I felt this time to how I felt last year. Last year, I was anxious and excited starting a week before ...
... in the lottery during the founding of Tel Aviv.) He died before Israel gained independence, but begged for others to follow in his footsteps and create an Jewish state. Years later, on May 13th, 1948, David Ben-Gurion announced a "secret" meeting with important officials from the area to finally announce the creation of a Jewish state. In the invitation, the name of the state was not revealed. His friend Albert Einstein previously warned ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Havakook Apartment Hotel Tel Aviv
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194