Havakook Apartment Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Havakook Apartment Hotel Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
We flew into Ben Gurion airport from Istanbul at 1 am. The flight was full and Wayne and I were separated.I was seated beside a young man from Germany, in the emergency row ( 13 E ).Alex was here on a gap year with the Zion Youth League. The plane was parked far from the terminal and we were bused to it. Was it a security issue that the planes are …
... baklava and all of the beautiful spices! We didn't linger long here as we had a lot of ground to cover.
Next stop was the "Artist's Market" where there was table after table of local artists selling their crafts. I saw so many creative and fascinating things here, and even purchased a small souvenir for someone special ;-)
From here we made our way to the heart of old Tel Aviv where Rothschild's Boulevard meets ...
... of the biblical accounts at the end of the four gospels" says' Ric***********, Director of the Garden Tomb.This place resonated with me much more than the Church of the Holy Sepulchre as Christ's tomb.We were taken to a platform to view "the place of the skull" a old quarry site with the image of a skull on the hewn edge,also visiting an early tomb in the Garden,formed by cutting into a rock cliff.Finished our visit ...
... findings) the priestly family of Kathros who were killed by the Romans when the second temple was destroyed. After lunch (where we witnessed several Bar Mitzvah celebrations!) we went to the Davidson Center for another film depicting life during the second temple period. We then walked inside the city gates to the Southern steps where Jesus often taught. Then we hiked to two water cisterns in The City ...
... she kind of gave up. I noticed that she got on her phone and was weakly letting the patiche fall on the dirt to make it look like she was working. I understand that archaeological fieldwork is not for everyone. With them and another volunteer Carey and Mackenzie we tore down 2/3 of another wall. After lunch, Gordy, a volunteer but also professional archaeologist, gave a talk on jobs in cultural ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194