No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hartley Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... where we were given our first of 13 clues and then we had to run around central London to solve the clues (with a few drink breaks in between!)- it was amazing clean fun (even better cause we won!)
Here is an example of one of the clues:
7. Cross the river to descend to Villiers St, then descend 47's outside steps to a scandal with 3 stone arches. ...
... Because the world is small and facebook messaging exists. I was clearing up some mess on the floor, and was getting up..tired. then this gorgeous guy just said to me "you're doing good. You're doing good. See you soon darling.." and left with his girl. Made my day 100%! I had a lovely guy ask me to give him a 'hug for his tummy'. So I gave his sausages & mash and sticky toffee pudding. He loved me. He said so. The back half of the room was reserved, and someone ...
... was in actually, I'm sure she was prepping for some goodwill and handshaking before the Scottish vote next week. The sun was shining and we enjoyed a short walk through St James Park on our way to the Palace. The boys were tired from all of the running around and they decided to go back and nap, big surprise. I was having none of that and decided that today was a day to take afternoon tea at Harrods. I chose the Georgian, newly remodeled with views of the ...
... for the next 10 days was in a quiet borough of London and well placed giving us easy access to London via train. While in London Wimbledon was on and the other event was The Tour de France!, with one of its stages coming through London. As luck would have it, on our first full day in London after we viewed London from The Eye, we walked across Westminster Bridge towards Big Ben and discovered the race would be coming right by that area, but not for about ...
... outside. We only got to have a quick photo stop, as we had to head to lunch. Then we ran into Sabrina, who I met on Contiki, and got to catch up a little with her before we had to get back to the Golden Tours bus. Apparently Harry Potter is incredible, which we're doing Tuesday. I can't wait! Lunch was at a pub, and we got the traditional fish and chips. It tasted fairly similar to the fish and chips you'd get in a pub ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience