No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hartley Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... horses and vibrant red uniforms – the ultimate in British pageantry.
But the most exciting part was seeing The Queen and the Royal Family pass by, waving to the crowds from their horse-drawn carriages. Unfortunately, my stupid phone decided to crash on me right before they came along (ugh!); however, Kayce was ...
... and 'Scarlett O'Hara' peonies are blooming on Leeds Creek; the tulips though are long gone in Maryland while the iris flowering at Hidcote has yet to appear at home.
It was a long day, a good two-and-a-half hours of travel each way. We had dinner at Brunello, the hotel's one-star restaurant; the fettuccine with asparagus, fava beans and peas was to die for and the monkfish was good too. Gastronomically, we are doing very ...
... to tie us over for the next couple of days.
At about 6pm we left the Gehringer's to catch up on their sleep. We made a quick visit to the O2 Arena area where an Urban Fair was being held with heaps of families enjoying the sunshine and musical entertainment on offer. We then took the tube and DLR to make our way to Greenwich and walked around this lovely area admiring the Cutty Sark and beautiful buildings in the area before having dinner at ...
... to it because a 'full Irish breakfast' has beans too...its a thing here. However, mama did like some mushy instant oat stuff for breakfast...the name sounded like 'musinex'. Anyway...my favorite part of London was definitely walking through Harrods, London's famous department store right near Piccadilly Circus. You could literally spend an entire day at Harrods going ...
... is much lesser than the deep tissue massages. This is often termed as the classic massage for back, hips, legs, arms, head and feet.
This is one of the massage treatments directly lifted from Japan and it is one of the most healing forms of massages which not only heals the body of any ailments or illnesses but also at the same time provides deep relaxation to the body. A lot of people prefer getting the Reiki massage as it has ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
53 Park Lane, London | 5 star hotelfrom $51
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
44 Grosvenor Square, London | 4 star hotel
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Coram Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience