No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Hartley Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Hartley Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... br> London eye. The line up was crazy. I took some pictures around there,
and decided to go walk along the Thames river.It was very crowded there, with tourists, vendors, local people..
I decided to cross the street, go through Whitehall Gardens and keep walking. I ended up in Trafalgar Square. The name commemorates the Battle of Trafalgar, a British Naval victory over France and Spain. It is a very busy public square in the City of Westminster, Central London. ...
... it seemed a whole 24hrs awake (which we know isn't true) we decided to minimise our agenda from 4 stops, to just 1. What didn't help was it was starting to get dark at 4pm, which just totally tripped me out. So after a quick shower, and change of clothes and an espresso each, we were off on an adventure again. This time knowing how to get from the hotel to Victoria Station without a detour we we're off to Piccadilly Circus. We were off to the underground tube, and I am quickly getting ...
... marks & spencer, the gap, debnhams and so many other shops. At about 4.00 we headed home, braving the tube and changing lines midway...too easy. This evening we headed out for our London by Night tour, saw some of the sights all lit up and took some great shots. The tower bridge and london eye were pretty spectacular but Westminster abbey and St. Paul's cathedral were my ...
... average especially as it would be a long flight. Alex and I had a whole row to ourselves as the entire plane did not fill up with other passengers which was nice because that meant I could come and go to the toilet without having to bother anyone else. The flight lasted about 8 hours and I spent the majority of the time watching some of the poor films available on the screen and listening to music. I also spent a lot of time looking at the inflight map showing the ...
... listening to so much English around us. We had got used to not understanding anything or anyone! We also caught up with Vinal, a mate from home, who had just started his travels!
After the England game, we were invited to Seema's aunt's house for dinner; a proper Brazilian household! What we weren''t expecting was the delicious daal that she had made for us. Although Brazilian, she could ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience