No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... walked off the bridge, and along the Tames bank, towards Big Ben. We walked back, across the bridge they filmed part of Skyfall, and turned left back towards London Eye. The ticket confirmation had come through, (finally) and we checked our tickets and jumped in queue. We stood around for not as long as I expected (around 10-15 minutes), then got to jump on a moving glass capsule-bubble thingy. We slowly rose up, and ...
... Rather than saying goodbye to the remaining members of our tour when we got off the bus, we all had dinner together at a Thai restaurant across from the Clink. It was nice to be together one last time... plus the meal was amazing. A couple of people were leaving in the morning or staying elsewhere, so to say goodbye after five weeks together was sad. After such a massive day of travelling, it was extra nice to get to bed that night, even if it wasn't in the room we had ...
... eating lunch waiting for the rain to lighten we decided to go back to the hotel as we didn't want to walk around and get our clothes to wet before flying. Getting back to the hotel we relaxed and made sure everything was all packed then headed to Madame Tussauds catching the tube there we arrived and It wasn’t too busy we got our tickets and headed inside, as I have never been before it was amazing to see, everywhere you turned you would see a famous person ...
... statues and plaques and many, many burial stones. Many Kings and Queens are buried there plus many prominent people of their time. Queen Elizabeth I is buried there and King James I buried his mother there when he succeeded Elizabeth making sure that Mary's tomb was every bit as grand as Elizabeth, he also put his Grandmother there (Henry VII mother) with her. There many literary people buried there in an area called Poets Corner. The Quire is interesting, this is ...
Today, we were doing a house exchange with a family in Scotland. After we checked out of our hotel in London, we drove down to a hotel by the airport in Manchester to meet the family. After we gave each other the keys to our house, we drove to a small town called Falkland. It was about a ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hartley Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience