No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hartley Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
So I ended up taking a taxi from the airport to London
Solutions; a nice little treat for myself since my dear Aunt Keb gave me some
extra pounds before I left. A little grandpa looking English man picked me up
and we were on our way. I love driving on the left side of the road. Do you
think the British do it just to be different from the rest of the world or is
there a logical reason that the rest of us are missing? There was a sign ...
... Heartbeat was based. Morning tea in Settle (near Skipton). Met Brian,a local, who came to Settle from Newcastle(on Tyne) and actually lived in Wallsend!!! I took a photo of Bob with Brian. Twin towns of settle and giggleswick. Lunch at Grasmere after travelling past Lake Windermere, one of the lakes. William Wordsworth lived in Grasmere in the Lakes district. TD recited ...
... This little girl is in constant pain but, as you can see, she works hard each day with a volunteer so she can keep up with her schoolwork:
I enjoyed volunteering more than I expected, which hopefully will be the experience of students on a school tour. Volunteering at the hospital made me realise that it is important to try to make a difference in people's lives. It also made me realise how lucky I am that ...
... and then proceeded to line up again for the opportunity to get a photo straddling the meridian line - one foot in the east and one in the west. Very entertaining watching families trying all the different combinations.
We took the train back to Leicester Square and bought half price tickets for an evening West End show. We saw Thriller a show dedicated to the music of Michael Jackson which was full of hits and very entertaining. ...
... there was the crown jewels...absolutely breathtaking! I really thought they would have simply had the replicas, but after we passed a stone like Beefeater and entered a 2 foot thick vault door, I realized these were the real thing! After 3 hours of exploring, walking and climbing a thousand stairs, we had to treat ourselves to ice cream! Oddly, Kaelyn had to be bribed to eat one...teenagers!!!
Not completely worn out from the Tower, we headed to St. ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience