Travel Blogs from London
... nos sumerjimos en ella, compramos las cositas que Pupi necesitaba y previa pasadita por nuestro bunker donde tiramos los petates, nos dirijimos hacia nuestro destino: Nottinghill...!!!
Pasamos la mejor de las tardes en ese lugar magico que es Nottinghill, Portobello Rd con sus shops tan pintorescos, frescos, coloridos, alegres y lleno de una variedad de cosas que es dificil de no sentirse tentadisima de comprar TODO again!! Pero nuestra conducta impecable, pues cada vez ...
We have come out from hiding from our week in the Cotswolds and are back in London town with crowds, noise and internet reception :-)
In summary, our week in our cosy cottage in the Cotswolds town of Bourton on the Water was all we had hoped for. Quaint, charming, slower paced and location, location, location! We were really central in the Cotswolds to dozens plus more of little villages. Never more than 10mins from one village to ...
... and cheese and also have to keep reminding each other to take our malarone. But mainly, its weird not having each other around the whole time...we have literally shared/commented on/laughed over lots of stupid things over the last 3 weeks ive had the odd moment when ive turned to say something and i cant! Boo! At least we have our phones back can do it that ...
I had the greatest day with Casey at Pride yesterday, though day drinking is not something I'm very good at I've learned. The aim of World Pride is to promote lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) issues on a global scale. Though funds had been cut, the energy was so high at Trafalgar Square; there had to be over a million people in the area. I'm sure if the money was available, the parade would've ...
... a pleasant start to my day. Of course, life in Cannes has certainly not been all work and no play… I have also managed to more or less maintain my workout routine, as well as waste many hours laying out at the beach. I’ve also spent some time shopping in and around Cannes for gifts for people and have also made the occasional purchase for myself. On the Wednesday of our first week in Cannes, Sandrine took us on a walking tour of the city, which ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hartley Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotel
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $190
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $118
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $339
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $284
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $233
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $69
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotel$361 average
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $178
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $276
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $210
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $339
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience