Photos of Hartley Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Hartley Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... in Europe that holds 1,372 Champagne flutes, St Pancras Grand Champagne Bar is a must-see for any bubble lover. In a stunning location that gives a panoramic view and vaulted ceiling, it is decorated with Art Deco lamps which gives a feeling of intimacy, which is an amazing feat considering its position in one of the busiest train stations in London, and a ...
Last day in London. After yesterday's odessey to the Midlands, we did not have enough juice to drive back up to Nottingham as planned. So, we decided to catch up with some of the things we missed out on during the week. First stop was Speaker's Corner, Hyde Park. The concept of anyone having the right to get up on their soapbox and say what they want about anything(but its mainly religion or politics or a mixture of box) was enjoyed by all the family. ...
... country. Baggage picked up, we step off the shuttle to the rental car and jaws drop. The sheer number of people inside the rental company and spilling out from every exit is horrifying. Chris gets a number and we settle in to wait a while. Over an hour later we have our VW minivan. Miraculously, all the luggage and us fit into the car, albeit it tight; no need for a second trip from the rental company. Our luggage is quickly dropped off at storage and we are starving, having ...
So here are the final stats:
Countries visited = 12
Miles driven = 4,382 miles
Average miles per gallon = 55.3
Cost of fuel = £442 (10p a mile)
Objects impacted = 2 (both in UK)
Insects killed = Trillions!
Blog views = 1,279 (213 per week)
Number of speed cameras flashed = 1 (possibly a ticket in the post!)
Tic tacs consumed = 596 (4 missing ...
... in a good location and for 2 days it was just fine. We shared a room with a bunch of French people; a french couple and 3 guys. The only two names I remember are Nico and Cedric but they seemed like the kind of French people I would want to be friends with. Too bad they don't live in Tours!
Saturday morning was off to a horrible start. First we went downstairs for breakfast and it was disgusting. Not only was the milk sour tasting, but the environment was ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience