TripAdvisor Reviews Hartley Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
We felt like we were on amazing race at first. The airport took forever, the metro took forever and then the hotel was difficult to find....and we were running short on time to get to HARRY POTTER! We found the hotel, checked in and ran to the train that serviced at the station twenty minutes too late. To be continued - it's late :) Love you all ...
... engineering of the maze of underground stations and tunnels. Saying that escalators are much better than heaps of stairs like some of the stations.
First stop for us on Saturday was a visit to Covent Gardens. I had previously visited but Peter hadn't. There were many street performers with crowds of varying sizes, all the food venues were crowded and heaps of people wandering the various stalls within the market. The sun was shining and a high of ...
... been modified to accommodate different events (Olympic Stadium with West Ham United) or that they have been completely removed and the lands are being reused in a new way such as apartment buildings. This place is amazing even though we have not seen any of the iconic London sites such as big ben, the London eye or westminster I have enjoyed every second that we have had here so far. My favorite aspect of today was the transformation of the Olympic ...
... well it can only exceed them.
That night we pulled into Brighton and then pulled the tops off of many beverages to have a kick ass weekend with Dav (who came down as he had Saturday off - Legendary).
Saturday: A great day to fit in with the locals, checking out the cool cafe's and brunch spots, hipster spotting, and chilling out by the beach at Brighton pier.
6 failed attempts at winning soft toy's and candy bars later, including Steph's woeful attempt ...
... the rush. Thank you!" I remember how stressful being a waitress can be and totally felt for them, so I thought it may brighten their day a little bit.
We headed back to the room, grabbed our luggage and went back to the airport. There we were able to trade in our Oyster Cards for the amount left on them which was great - we weren't wasting money. We got a bite to eat later at the airport, and were soon enough on our way back to Copenhagen. 20 days later and boy were ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience