No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Hartley Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Hartley Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
Come and enjoy the lovely delights of art in the Gallery Elena Schukina which provides one with the ideal combination of wall coverings, paintings and artistic works. The immersive effect that is provided through simple artistic talent and this is one gallery that opened in 2013 and was recognized internationally in the London Design Festival.
Oxford Street Pleasures
If one is in London, one is sure to visit ...
... places where the water was being pumped in). The place supplied vats of silica - kind of white, oily feeling stuff- that everyone was putting on their faces and all over. It was kind of messy if you ask me, but it was fun.
The flight to London was pretty nice - about three hours long. It was kind of late when we arrived. We took the express train from Heathrow airport to London, dragging our luggage to and fro (everything had wheels - ...
... delicacies and good wine.
This travel guide to London can be helpful for all those who are new to the city or those who have been thinking of spending some quality time in the capital city of England. The city which has something for everyone is worth visiting and make sure to put up in a decent hotel to enjoy your trip smoothly. The Montcalm London Marble Arch is exquisitely eminent in catering to every body’s needs and requirements. ...
... the biggest and oldest toy store in England, and to the Natural History Museum, which was just down the road from our apartment here in London-both were fabulous.
I will do a full blog on the train to Oxford tomorrow, now it is to bed.
Love and smiles,
... and the lights come on and it's only four in the afternoon, party is over. Tess has to go back to their hotel to message some friends, we go to our hostel and wait for the message of where we will meet up. By the time Tess messages I'm over it, the other two guys go out, I stay in the room, I'd fallen asleep and sobered up so I had no interest in going out to party now, I'd assumed when Tess was talking that we would have a message within an hour. I am awake so long that ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience