No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hartley Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
Hello, again, Blogonauts!
Since I have already abandoned the dubious virtue of chronological blogging, let's try a topic. What's one of the best ways to manage the awkwardness of getting involved in the conversations with the locals in the UK?
My answer? Pub Quizzes!
Now, I cannot speak for everyone. Putting your accumulation of clever on display for judgment and potential ridicule is not everyone's cup of tea. But ...
... well as some amazing people who's contribution to mankind are recognised - Charles Darwin, Isaac Newton, poets Chaucer and Browning, authors Thomas Hardy and Lewis Carrol, Governor Arthur Phillip, and countless British Prime ministers including Winston Churchill. And the list goes on. Next time we visit, we will probably go back there again. Our journey is now complete and for someone who hated writing essays back in my school and university ...
... is seen walking across the Tower Bridge. Easily accessed, you could choose to stay at any one of London’s premier hotels such as the Park grand padington and be within reach of this wonderful location.
A fascinating and renowned attraction in its own right, Trafalgar Square has been the setting for numerous films such as Captain America, Nanny McPhee, ...
... to say that the other towns, cities and States were in any way 'less'. It's just New Orleans, Seattle and California were 'more'. They clicked with me...
You know what? I'll tell you what the 'highlight' was. It was the people. I said, at the beginning of this blog, that 'I'd never met an American I didn't like'. I can stand by this statement...
The American people are warm, funny, ...
... Cusco, Peru S: North China hot pot, Beijing, China Non-alcoholic drink N: Passion fruit juice, Vietnam S: Fresh lemonade, Vietnam + Peru Alcoholic drink N: Python rice wine, Vietnam S: Warm saki, Brisbane, Australia Strange fruit N: Noni - smells and tastes of pongy Stilton, Amazon, Peru S: Guaba - large bean pod with a fluffy white flesh which is light and sweet (the locals refer to it ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
163 Marsh Wall, London | 4 star hotel
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Coram Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
1 - 8 Russell Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $140
Stratton Street, London | 5 star hotelfrom $45
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience