Travel Blogs from London
... window shopping to keep out of the rain. We walked down Oxford St, Regent St, Soho, Harrods, Marks and Spencer, just to name a few. Later that evening we had organised to meet Sparks (an old school/uni friend of Paul's who has moved to London for work) for dinner in Soho. We ate at a cool restaurant that only served steaks with a variety of sides. It was delicious and really nice to catch up with Sparks over dinner and drinks. We caught the bus home and ...
... another tube train and a few stations later we were walking towards the Buckingham palace. We took a load of pictures and enjoyed the the views. This is my third trip to Buckingham palace but every tourists "must travel" destination in London. We decided to walk to one of my favorite places in London, The Trafalgar Square. It took us awhile to get there but it didn't feel long as Buddhi was filling me on her travels through ...
... 20 minutes before I finally realised the bag coming around the corner with polo written on it was in fact my bag. Thank goodness Straight through customs using my ' don't look at the dog, don't look at the customs guy, don't look like a drug mule' approach. This seemed to work, or the fact hat the guy in front of me got pulled out of the line may have helped. Got back to Jonathan's flat and met Anna, Jonathan's partner, for the first time. She's from Sweden and is tall ...
... Charlie, Dougal and their friend Chester playing. I didn't have a bad game, a few holes let me down, but overall I was pretty happy. Charlie played well and Dougal had a shocker. But it was great fun just having a round with the boys. We played 14 holes until we lost the light and called it quits at 9.30pm. We all met Georgie down at the Lofty Turtle for dinner. And then home to bed. I did a lot of walking today and was completely knackered by the time we got ...
... my arrival I checked in at the AIFS office. Went to my room and settled in. Thru the magic of Facebook, I found out a group of girls was meeting at the local pub on the corner. So, I ventured over. Too my shock, locals were flowing out the doors and they were all over the sidewalks. I just wanted dinner at this point, I turned around and saw three young ladies who looked as intimidated as I was and introduced myself. After all of ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hartley Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience