No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Hartley Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Hartley Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
Off to London we go! After an eventful week in Dublin, we are headed to London to finish off our trip. The bus ride from our hostel to the airport was fairly short and sweet. I was always told traveling early means less people and quick lines, we found that to be true this morning. The plane check-in was smooth, and the 2 hour wait for our flight went quickly. At one point, I got worried when the flight attended put a tag on my bag and asked if I wanted it to be ...
We checked out of the beautiful Coombe Abbey and headed to the Banqueting Room in Whitehall Palace in London. When we neared the location, we found that almost all the roads in the area had just been closed down because of a massive demonstration in the area. Our driver, Dave heroically navigated the crowded streets and got us pretty close ...
... The Tower was besieged during the War of the Roses and shortly after the death of Edward IV in 1483, the Lord Protector Richard III of the boy King and his brother were sent here for "safekeeping." Shortly thereafter the Princes in the Tower disappeared, likely murdered by their evil Uncle, now King Richard III having declared the boys illegitimate and thus not privy to the throne. The bones of two male children were discovered in this wind in 1674 when the entrance to the White Tower ...
... the underground from the centre of the city, all the way to near the end of one of the train lines. Yes, it probably cost me quite a bit but I was too excited and didn't care. No one seemed to care about the box as I was taking a photo of it. When I passed by later, a teenage girl was leaning against it, playing on her phone. I felt like yelling at people, don't you realise what this is?? Fortunately, i also found an electronics store nearby to purchase a quad adapter for the ...
... he likes to lead the team on the pitch, but no, it's actually because it's the closest seat to the mirror and his hair just HAS to look good before the game!" He also said "some people think Messi is the best player in the world" but he doesn't think so, and he said "Messi had played 8 games vs Chelsea and he had scored a record breaking 0 goals and Emile Heskey has played 8 games also vs Chelsea and he has scored 1 goal so therefore Emile Heskey is better than ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience