Photos of Hartley Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Hartley Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... in one of the most convenient places. Tourists coming to this part of Europe go back with wonderful memories of good travels, safe accommodation and beautiful sights. What is important is that the tourists coming here enjoy the simple delights of the sights and scenes here and also experience the best of cities and towns here. The royal elegance of the past is not lost here anywhere and London with a Hyde Park experience proves to be a memorable travel tale for all who come here. ...
... had both had enough and headed home.
The kids had a short nap and then we went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory the Musical. And boy was it good!! We all thoroughly enjoyed it and were on the edge of our seats! What I did love was that it wasn't exactly the same as the movie- it had different songs and Charlie had a Mum and a Dad. We were very glad we saw it.
... like walking through the scene of Robin Hood, with cobblestones and portcullis' and all. The Crown Jewels were amazing and the effort and detail that goes into a crown that is worn once is immaculate.
The display of The different kings and their armour was amazing; I've never seen so much armour! All the weapons and breastplates lined the walls.
We then went up London Tower Bridge, which, for some reason, had the west side (the good side) closed but we still learnt a ...
... the tube (this is what the call the subway) station.
The hotel was nice, the room was a bit smaller than what I expected, but I had to remember this is Europe, everything is smaller! The room had everything I needed so it would do for my trip, and honestly when I got in I was tired. After a quick shower I felt refreshed, so I changed and decided not to waste any of the time I had here to see as much as I could.
My first stop was to find an old blue Police ...
... and we spoke briefly and said we would ditch our bags and grab taxi. So pull a comb through my hair, squirt of deodorant, dash of lippy and we were off again. It took about 20 mins in the cab and then we had to find our group in the rabbit warren of the restaurant but we did and Martina made us very welcome and introduced us to the group. We were able to catch up with the main course – absolutely delish – schnitzel, ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience