Hao Rui Da Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from China
... all and end all of what I own in life. You could pretty much say that I am not a material boy. And when it comes to life, I am totally Key Less!
The last week has also been a lot about my beautiful girlfriend, it was ups and downs as to whether to leave her behind or ...
... 8230; and then think: “Probably a circuit breaker. I wonder where they are …” I head behind the reception desk into a room for staff there &, sure enough, there IS a power board there. I open one but can’t get into that one as there are too many large water bottles in front of it.
The second one has just the mains feeds – 3 big cables with coils around them. I wonder what ...
... If it could be compared to anywhere in England it would probably be like China's answer to York or Chester, but with more noodles. It was a great place for us to chill out for a couple of nights and take it easy, wandering the streets during the day and discovering the amazing local food at night. We didn't spend any time walking the walls or visiting the numerous museums and temples, because we simply couldn't be bothered. We did however spend a lot of time sat in the very hot ...
... of the prettiest things I have seen since I've been in China. The next day I met Katniss's grandmothers and her grandfather I also met her cousins and her uncle's .We had lunch with her family and some family friends.We then went out to dinner with her mom's friend and their kids. Katniss and her mom's friends kids and I all went to KTV ( karaoke) that night after dinner and had so much fun. One of ...
- Bus from Lijiang to Tiger Leaping Gorge - paid for private bus from the hostel - very convenient - they drop your main luggage off at the end
- I found the trail pretty easy as I took it super slow - I spent the first night at Naxi In just 1 1/2 hours hike in - had the day to relax - then had the hardest part to hike the next morning, rather in the heat of the day as most people do it - spent second night at Halfway House - planned third night at Walnut Grove, but ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hao Rui Da Hotel China
Other places to stay in China
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Dongfang Road, Shanghai | 3 star hotelfrom $96
Wangfujing, Beijing | 5 star hotelfrom $152
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Shunyi District, Beijing | 4 star hotelfrom $125
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
北区, Shenzhen | 4 star hotelfrom $67
No.70-106 Avenida Do Dr Rodrigo Rodrigues, Macau Peninsula | 3 star hotelfrom $123
CBD, Beijing | 5 star hotelfrom $108
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
CCTV/W. Railway Station, Beijing | 3 star hotelfrom $61
North Bund, Shanghai | 5 star hotelfrom $205
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Shangcheng District, Hangzhou | 4 star hotelfrom $204
Hedong, Sanya | 5 star hotelfrom $288
Dongzhimen/Dongsi, Beijing | 4 star hotelfrom $92
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
W. Nanjing Road, Shanghai | 5 star hotelfrom $120
Downtown, Kunshan | 4 star hotelfrom $104