Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Business Services
- Free parking
Photos of Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... dry. Not only will this ensure they don't catch a cold every five minutes, but it'll also help them to get on with their jobs. 5. Backyard workers should also be mindful for the threats, especially those which happens to be curbside. Considerable presence dress will help be sure that your people sense safer and more more confident to perform their hard work. 6. Even at work, just about the most prevalent little ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
... using gliders, men and equipment. One of the training grounds was a the Lubbock Airport. The gliders were used during the Normandy Invasion as well as several other places. It took a little bit to get things going and they lost a few men before they got it right, but then it worked pretty well. As with anything else practice made perfect. The museum has a short movie about the training and interviews with some of the pilots. One of ...