Hampton Inn West Jefferson
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- High-speed internet in room
- Heated pool
- High-speed internet in room (free)
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Hampton Inn West Jefferson
Travel Blogs from West Jefferson
- “Horn in the West,” the nation’s oldest Revolutionary War drama, brings to life the famous frontiersman Daniel Boone and the hardy mountain settlers of this region in their struggle to preserve their freedom during the turbulent years before and during the War for Independence.The drama highlights those settlers who came to the Blue Ridge Mountains seeking freedom and escape from British tyranny. Dr. Geoffrey Stuart, ...
- Bethel Baptist Church puts on a Bethel Blast every 4th of July. They furnish pulled pork, baked beans, cole slaw, rolls, bottled water, soda, various desserts and watermelon. Local bands play in the big tent and fireworks at dark thirty. All this is free! ...
- It is amazing that this town has a 4th of July parade every year with the most simple of floats and entries and the whole town turns out and appreciates it as much as a Macy's parade. You can certainly feel the American pride and patriotism in this town.
- After the parade free watermelon and cake (made by the local bakery) are served on the lawn of the Jones ...
AJ and Allison will so 2100 miles- we did 2- well, 4 round trip! We drove from Mt. Rogers National Recreation area to Grayson Highlands State Park. We stopped at the visitors centers at both areas. At Grayson Highlands we parked at Massey Gap and walked a couple of miles in on the trail. Despite being called Rhododendren Trail, the trail was covered with lovely pink mountain laurel and bright orange honeysuckle bushes. We walked in to see the wild ...
We met up with AJ (our nephew) and Allison, who are hiking the Appalachian Trail. We had breakfast together at the Apple Tree Restaurant in Marion, and they told us all about their adventure on the trail. They are 1/4 of the way through and Virginia has the longest stretch of trail. They took a week off for AJ to collect his PHD diploma, then headed back on the trail. Their packs weigh about 40 pounds, and we watched as they reorganized them with ...