Hampton Inn Weatherford
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Hampton Inn Weatherford
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Hampton Inn Weatherford
Travel Blogs from Weatherford
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
... and tailgated. It was so much fun. We ate great food, met a lot of pretty women and best of all sold the most merchandise than ever before. We made $1000 dollars that Saturday! It was amazing.
... The weather today has been beautiful. After clouds and rain the past two days, today dawned clear and cool. It warmed up later in the day to low 80s, but no clouds in the sky. Tonight it's cooling off, but still clear. Hopefully tomorrow will be good driving weather. Of course we will be traveling further south, so who knows. Dinner tonight was catered by Natty Flat BBQ. The brisket was the best brisket ...
... shops were obviously directed at tourists and the average price was $400. She also fancied a cowboy hat but hadn’t managed to find an affordable one. She asked a few of the locals who worked in the restaurants and they directed us to Justin’s Factory Outlet and Cavenders, both about 10 miles South of downtown of Fort Worth, so off we popped. By the time we arrived at Justin’s it was closed but when we arrived at Cavenders it was ...