Hampton Inn Waco North
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Drycleaning onsite
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Airport Transportation
- Non-smoking rooms
- Hot tub
- Free High-Speed Internet
Photos of Hampton Inn Waco North
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Hampton Inn Waco North
Travel Blogs from Waco
... watched from nearby seating - so much better than looking at cars! The Mexican influence is very evident in San Antonio and we could easily have thought we had crossed the border which is about 145 miles south (we were tempted to drive south and cross the border just because we could but resisted). The smells and variety of Mexican food were very inviting even if we had just had breakfast. Churches, churches and more churches always seem to be on the tourist route. This time ...
No unwelcome call or knock at the door this morning thankfully! The morning routine was just that, up at 1030, leisurely packing job. I have refined my load in the week on the road. I was overlooking the space inside my shoes! They now hold my mouse, 2 pairs of socks and 2 pairs of gaunchies. Doesn't sound like much of a difference but when limited to 30 litres per side, every little bit helps!
I had a healthy breakfast of watermelon and yogurt ...
... at 3 different gas stations to fill up the truck.
I spent an amazing 2 weeks at the Corp of Engineers Campgrounds, and had a wonderful time visiting with family & friends.
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco