Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South
Travel Blogs from Waco
... two venues, and the street entertainers, and felt we had experienced some of the vibe of Bourbon Street without sitting in grotty bars or nightclubs. It was time to move on and initially our plan had been to travel north through Mississippi towards Memphis in Tennessee however we changed our minds. Peter had visited Texas many times over his last ten working years and we were close, within a thousand miles, and the temperatures were good, so we decided to divert to Texas. ...
... chambers serve as resonance chambers, with which it amplifies the sound. The cicada also modulates the song by positioning its abdomen toward or away from the substrate. Partly by the pattern in which it combines the clicks, each species produces its own distinctive mating songs and acoustic signals, ensuring that the song attracts only appropriate mates.
Essentially it beats a drum on its chest saying to mates, 'Hey, check me out!'
... at 3 different gas stations to fill up the truck.
I spent an amazing 2 weeks at the Corp of Engineers Campgrounds, and had a wonderful time visiting with family & friends.
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco